Pufferfish

Info - unprotected sex, safe word, worry, stress, talking about penis, Timmy's POV

"Fuck your pussy is tight," I moaned as I pumped my cock into my beautiful girl. She didn't look quite as.... Turned on as normal. Yeah she was clutching me and whimpering, but no loud cries of desire, no begging for my cum, no praising my cock. Of course she didn't HAVE to, but it was normal for us.

"Baby," I cooed and tried to kiss her.

"Pufferfish," she said dismally. I immediately stopped. Had I hurt her? I pulled out and pulled her to me.

"I hurt you didn't I, I was going too hard right?" I asked. She'd never used our safe word before. I was shaking with fear. I must've really injured her.

"No, no you didn't," she said. Her voice was monotone and it made my heart ache.

"Can you look at me?" She asked. I had her all bundled in my arms so I couldn't see her face. I moved her so I could.

"Angel? If I didn't hurt you then what is wrong?"

"I'm so tired of school. I'm insanely stressed. I just couldn't be in the moment during sex I'm sorry," she said and she actually began to cry.

"Oh my, oh no!" I said with worry. "Baby, don't cry, it'll be okay."

"I feel like an idiot. I do want to have sex but I can't focus. I know I'm letting you down, you were so into it. You've been hard since I got home," she wept covering her eyes.

"No, no hiding away," I instructed. "You are going to look at me while I speak to you."

She moved her hands.

"I don't care if I have a boner so hard my dick falls off," I said sternly and she giggled. Oh how I loved her laugh. "You are my priority. How about this. I help you study. We get some stuff done, then we see where you are? If you want to have sex we can, if not who cares, I'll just cuddle you all night long."

"Yeah and mini Chalamet will poke me all night long," she said pointing to my cock.

"Hey, you told me I was big," I joked.

"Thanks Timothée," she sighed.

"Anything for you," I smiled.