Passing Out

Info - rough sex, dom Timmy, bondage, daddy kink, choking, passing out from dehydration, very worried Timothée, calling ambulance

"Fuck! So good! Hell yeah!" Timothée was absolutely ramming into me with his cock. He'd never been this fast. My hands were tied to the bed posts.

"You fucking like that?" He asked me. "Like how deep I slam into your pussy, you like it hard and fast and wild?"

"Yes, oh Timmy, yes!" I cried. I felt dizzy with desire.

"Look at you, writhing, sweating bullets, mewling, all because of my monster cock. Isn't that right Princess?"

"Yes daddy, all for you mffff, what am I on?" I asked, unable to think straight.

"You've come four times, so you're working on five," he said and his hand closed over my throat. That was the last thing I heard. Darkness consumed me. When I came to, I was shocked I was still in the same place. It had felt like eons and also seconds.

I looked around. My hands were untied, and Timothée was not inside me anymore. Instead he was scrambling for something. He reappeared with his phone in his hand.

"Yes hello, 911, I was having sex with my girlfriend and she passed out, I need an ambulance right away!" He said with tears streaming down his face. He finally looked at me.

"Y/n!" He sobbed and held me to him as he finished the phone call.

"Sweetheart you scared me so badly," he cried, tears making my shoulder wet.

"I think I'm just dehydrated, it's hot and I haven't had a lot of water," I tried to calm him.

"I don't care, you're getting the best care possible," he vowed.

"Timmy-"

"No, y/n, we're never fucking rough ever again!" he vowed.

"Well that sucks, I'm rather fond of it," I pouted.

"I can't, I feel so guilty," he said, holding me even closer. "I'd die if anything ever happened to you."

"Timothée, let's think about this when things are calmer," I suggested and he nodded, still crying.

"Could we maybe uh, be a little more dressed when the ambulance comes?" I asked and of course he was instantly scrambling for clothes to dress me in. By the time the ambulance got there, I was thankfully clothed, and Timmy at least had pants on. I was right, I was just dehydrated, but I never forgot the remorse and care Timothée showed that day.