Bulge

Info - bulge, multi cum, oral (male receiving), measuring cock, taking dick pics, needy reader, face fucking, no refractory period, cocky Timmy, cream pie, cock warming, sexting, hand job, masturbating while giving head

"Do you know how wet I am for you sir?" Was the first thing I said to him when he came back from the premiere. He'd brought me to Rome for the premiere of Bones and All. All his outfits had been superb, but in these leather pants, his bulge was very evident and now it was even more so. My guess for his hard cock was the messages I'd been sending him. I'd even sent him a picture of my wet pussy. He hadn't been answering but he was making up for that now as he kissed me.

"Let's look at the press pics together before you rail me," I gasped into his mouth.

"Naw, I've got some better picture ideas," he chuckled. "You can take your own picture of the bulge you've been so crazy about tonight."

"Yes sir," I said gratefully. I grabbed my phone that I'd thrown when I'd heard the door opening. I began to snap different angles of the impressive bump. I even rubbed it a time or two and he moaned. I got down on my knees and slowly pressed a kiss to it over his leather pants.

"Mon amour, my balls have been filling all night, they're so heavy thinking about you," he purred.

"I want pictures of the real thing Timmy, want them for when you're away and all I have are my toys," I begged.

"Yes, yes," he agreed. I undid his pants and pulled them down I took a second to admire him in his underwear. His thin, long legs, his delicate thighs that I'd ridden so many times. His large feet that matched his huge cock. His skin was milky white and smooth. I ran my hands up and down his legs.

"Princess, you're filling them even more," he huffed.

"I know baby, I want that," I smirked and pulled down his boxers. His cock sprung free. Precum was oozing from his tip.

I eagerly took out my phone again and took pictures of his large balls, dripping head, and veiny shaft.

"I am so horny right now," I said whinily.

"I know, but I'm feeling kind of, I don't want to say it, you'll think I'm an idiot," he said nervously.

"No, baby tell me, I want to know all your thoughts," I begged, gripping his thighs.

"Fine, I feel cocky okay? I feel proud of my cock and how I make the most beautiful girl in the world so wet for me. I'm just so thrilled about my career and my girl, and I feel insanely happy," he admitted.

"Awww baby, you should. You're gorgeous and you deserve to feel proud and know I adore you, mind, body, soul, and cock," I winked at the end and he laughed.

"So you reacted well, would you be willing to do something?" He asked me, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes!"

"Measure me," he whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"We both know I'm big, measure me. How big am I?" He asked with a dark gleam in his eyes.

"I can't believe I actually have a measuring tape," I giggled. I went and got it and when I came back he was lounging in the bed.

"How are are so effortlessly sexy?" I sighed.

"I don't know, how are you?" He asked. He pulled me in for a soft kiss. It was long and precious and I couldn't help but let my hand travel to his cock and work it very slowly.

"Let's measure this bad boy," I giggled. "I want you to remember that a little over five inches is average."

"I remember, you tell me a lot."