Bad Girlfriend

Info - celebrity reader, protective Timmy, asshole ex, cock warming, horny Timmy

"Timmy!" I screamed but I wasn't mad at him.

"I saw!" He was rushing into the entry way. "You're fucking douche of an ex is lying on social media!"

I loved that we were this close, that we could nearly read one another's mind's and finish each other's sentences. It was sweet he'd known the second I got home what I'd been angry about.

We listened to the song together, disgust marking our faces. It was horribly untrue.

"Hey don't listen to him for a second. Never made you food pfft, obviously he wasn't good enough to taste your perfect Turkey bacon melt."

Timothée was extra kind to me, especially because people on Twitter seemed to be deciding my ex had some valid points. I wanted to brush it all under the rug but the hate was getting intense.

"That's it," Timmy sighed.

"What?"

"I'm saying something, this is utter madness. My girl being unkind, not possible."

"Timothée, I don't want you to feel like you have to. I know you enjoy your privacy."

"Well he decided to be a dick, but guess who has double his followers," smirked Timothée. He was grinning deviously as he typed. I'd never seen him use his platform for anything like this, and honestly it was sweet and a bit sexy that he'd do this for me.

"And done, now let me spoil you," he said and pounced on me. He did everything possible to keep me off my phone and distracted. We fell asleep after talking late into the night, with his cock buried deep inside me for comfort.

When I woke up the next morning, still tangled with Timothée, I was shocked to see my feed. People were apologizing and calling my ex out. People were swooning over Timothée. I looked up my ex and saw he'd issued an apology and said the song wasn't about me because I was a great girlfriend.

"Timmy! Timmy look what you did baby! You fixed it all!" I said shaking him.

"Mmm, still inside you, feels so good, so damn tight."

"Get sex out of your head and focus!" I ordered. He groggily lifted his head from the valley between my breasts. He grabbed my phone, squinting and then a genuinely beautiful smile covered his features.

"The liar got caught, wooohooo! My girl is free," he chuckled and kissed me all over my chest.

"Thank you Timmy, it would've never died out without you."

"Anything for you darling, now can we get spicy for my reward?"

"Of course," I said and planted my lips on his.