Pegging

Warnings - smut, finger sucking, cum licking, pegging, sucking on dildo, degrading language, mocking, overstimulation, hand job, anal fingering, sub male, dom female, clitoral stimulation from sex you, mommy kink, use of mistress,

Timothée bit his lip when he saw the toy. It looked intimidating and exciting. In our sexual relationship, he was always the sub. He loved degrading language, being out of control, and his cock being milked for cum. Good thing I got so much joy from being in charge of him. I'd floated the idea of pegging to him, and he'd gotten hard just at the thought. I was beyond excited. I would feel even more powerful than I already did with him.

"You ready baby?" I asked him.

"Mmhmm," he whimpered. I couldn't wait. The harness and dildo had a piece that could fit into me as well. We'd both be getting pleasured, and while I would miss his cum inside me, I was excited to see him shoot everywhere.

I stripped, Timothée watching my every move carefully. I was able to get on the device without much help. Finally, I was outfitted in the new toy.

"Come here," I demanded. He meekly obeyed.

I kissed him harshly, tongue exploring his mouth. He was already needy, just from the sight of me. He was so easy to please.

"Clothes off," I snapped. He hurried to obey my wishes. I admired his ass as he disrobed. I went over to get the lube.

"Come back," I coached. "I've gotta loosen you up, you need to relax okay?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. I nodded. As we made out, I inched one lube covered finger to his asshole. I pushed in slowly, and he began to pant into the kiss. I moved it in and out slowly. He was whimpering, unable to kiss me anymore because his mouth fell open in pleasure. I inched another digit in his entrance.

"Good, good, fuck," he moaned. I curled my fingers and he cried out. I moved my fingers around, preparing him for me. His cock was harder than I'd ever seen it. I swiped my thumb over the tip, and he let out a long groan.

"Feel good baby boy," I asked.

"So good," he whimpered.

"You think you're ready for Mommy's cock?" I teased.

"Please!"

"Get on your knees," I demanded.

"Wh-what?" He asked, doe eyes large and worried.

"I need lube too baby, suck it," I pointed to the dildo. I wouldn't get any sensation from it, but, seeing him do it would make me even wetter.

He obeyed me and got to his knees. He looked at the device strangely.

"Like I do it for you," I instructed. He nodded, and took the dildo in his mouth. He worked up and down, coating it in saliva. It looked so sexy.

"Look at my little cock whore," I mocked. "So good for Mommy."

He nodded, mouth still bulging. I bit my lip, and tangled my hand in his hair. I fucked his mouth for a couple seconds, to get his eyes to water. I pulled out, and a string of spit clung to his lip and the dildo. It was a beautiful sight, his pink lips, eyes filled with tears, drool on his face. He looked so desperate.

"Did I do good mistress?" He asked.

"So good," I cooed. I patted his head. "Now lay on the bed, I'm going to fuck you." He scrambled to the bed. He leaned back on his elbows so he'd be able to watch, legs dangling off so I could access him.

I looked at his pulsing hole with hunger. I bit my lip and pushed the tip of my toy at his entrance.

"Mmm," Timmy hummed at the feeling. Slowly, slowly, I pushed into him.

"Oh," he gasped as I moved. "Oh, ah."

He couldn't stop with his desperate little noises. I was drowning in them. As I pushed in, I could feel a piece of the toy pressing on my clit. It felt wonderful. Finally, I was the whole way in.

"How does it feel to be full," I asked him.

"So good Mommy," he whimpered. "I love being full of you."

"I know you do, my little slut," I hummed.

"Yes, I'm your slut. Breed me, make me yours, Mistress," he begged.

"Alright baby, Mistress will fuck you," I said with a smirk. I began to move in and out. His head fell back in pleasure, I felt the pressure on my clit increase. I began to snap my hips like I'd practiced. He was giving me breathy moans.

"Look at my little whore, you like this don't you. You love being fucked full," I teased.

"Yes, use me," he pleaded.

"Cant believe I get to put my cock in such a pretty sex toy," I taunted.

"Ah, yes! I'm your sex toy, I am, I am, I am," he promised.

"You know what you are now, you're more than my slut, your my cock sleeve. I can use you up, and make you cum all over yourself," I purred. I was enjoying this immensely. The power was radiating off me, my breasts swinging as I thrust into him.

He was a moaning wreck. I watched his cock pulse as I slammed into him. His chest rose and fell rapidly as he heaved.

"Spread your legs wider slut," I growled.

"Mommy," he moaned. He spread his legs wider, his toes curling.

I slapped his thigh and he groaned in appreciation. I couldn't wait to see him shoot all over himself. He was arching off the bed.

"I have a surprise for my good cock whore," I said.

"What is it Mistress?" He asked, looking absolutely wrecked as he writhed. I pushed a button on the device and it began to vibrate, giving us both more pleasure.

"FUCK!" Timothée screamed at the top of his lungs.

"You like that, don't you slut?" I asked, still pumping in and out of him. I loved how he took me.

"Yes! Oh yes Mistress," he cried. I could actually see more tears welling in his eyes. I loved it. I moved my fingers forward, and he sucked on them adoringly. His hands moved forward to fondle my breasts that were heavy with arousal.

"Wanna cum Mommy, will you let me cum?" He begged.

"Of course your cock wants to cum. You're being filled so nice aren't you? My filthy, little cock whore, so good for me. You can cum, make a mess of yourself love," I said. With my permission, he was shooting rope after rope of hot cum onto his body. I leaned forward to lap at it, the dildo going further into him. He was quivering from his orgasm, moaning and whimpering.

"Shit, Mistress, too much," he cried as I reached forward to pump his cock, to ensure my release.

"No it isn't, take it like a good slut. You're a good slut aren't you?" I asked, as tears of overstimulation flooded his eyes.

"Yes Mommy," he said obediently as I milked his cock. His pitiful face, and desperate noises had shockwaves gripping my body as I came undone. My walls fluttered around nothing, but it was massively enjoyable.

I pulled out of him slowly.

"How are you darling?" I asked gently.

"Mmmmm, I'm in bliss, that was amazing," he said dreamily.

"Let's get you cleaned up love."