Fleshlight

Warning - cock warming, needy Timmy, fleshlight, female masturbation, squirting, smut, teasing

Timothée and I were always attached at the hip when he was about to leave to film, however I'd managed to slip away to get him something.

"Hey baby, I got you a present," I said. I was straddling him, his cock inside me, like it always was in the days before he left.

"Awww do you have to get up and get it now? I think I can get hard again soon," he whined.

"This might help," I wiggled my eyebrows, and he looked intrigued. He whined as I got off him, and pouted until I got back.

"Open it," I said.

"Get back on my cock," he cried.

"Baby, open it first," I urged. He grumbled something about how I wouldn't let him be home when he was leaving in two days. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

"Wait, is this what I think it is?" He asked in Aw, holding up the object.

"Yeah baby, for when you're away," I smiled. "And I want you to try it out now, I wanna watch what you do when you can't have me."

"O-Okay," he said shakily. He got up, and I pumped his cock a few times to get him hard. He took out the fleshlight and looked at it dubiously.

"You're okay with this?" He asked.

"Yes, I want to see you use it," I said, licking my lips.

He entered the fleshlight with a low moan. He slowly began to use it. He whined as my name as he bottomed out. His hips weren't moving fast enough, I wanted him horny and desperate.

"Baby, you're not going very fast," I said.

"It's not you," he whined. "It's driving me crazy that you're here and not touching me. Can I at least have some contact with your skin?"

"Okay baby, I know what you need," I said, and I got behind him. I dragged my wet pussy lips down his back.

"Oh, fuck," he whimpered, his voice high pitched. He was now rutting into the toy like I wanted him too. His movements were erratic and powerful. I pressed my breasts to his back, and my hands moved around to massage his nipples and hipbones as he fucked the toy to the thought of me. I kissed his shoulders.

"Oh shit, oh uh uh uh, fuuuuck, y/n, fuck me," all his noises were high pitched and breathy.

"Touch yourself too," he begged. I massaged my clit, and he could feel my breathing change.

"Oh, Timothée," I moaned in his ear, then I sucked on his earlobe to stifle my sounds.

"I'm gonna bring this back to you filled with my cum," he groaned. "You'll see how much I thought of you, just how many ropes I shot imagining your fucking, unf, your pretty cunt!"

"That's right baby, I'm gonna see how much you miss me, gonna see how worked up you got while I was away," I cooed in his ear.

"Fuck, I'm so fucking hard, I'm so horny," he cried.

"Yeah baby, me too, want me to squirt all over your back?"

"Ahh," his high pitched squeal, told me it was affirmative. "That's the hottest thing you've ever said, fuck, fuck, fuck, the idea is gonna make me cum!"

"Hold it, wait for me," I panted, grabbing his ass as he jacked hammered his hips forward. I worked my clit hard, knowing I was close to release. I felt pleasure overwhelm me as I released onto his back, the feeling made me convulse. His back was sprayed with my arousal.

"Oh, fuck!" I heard Timothée yell, and I knew he was cumming into the fleshlight. I could hear the squish of wet noises.

"Fucking hell," Timothée sighed. I went around, to see the mess he'd made. I slowly removed the toy. Cum slipped out and onto the floor. I made eye contact with him while I liked the entrance of the fleshlight.

"Fuck, we need to go again, right now!" he pleaded.