Milan

Info - dirty talk in public, Timmy liking being praised, unprotected sex, scratching back, the shirt 🥵, hair pulling, ass squeezing

"Your arms look so sexy," I moaned in his ear. We'd purposefully picked outfits to tease each other.

"You've never wearing that fucking dress again because I'm ripping it off you tonight. Fucking hell you look like a wet dream," he said back. We thrilled knowing people would be commenting, wondering what we were whispering to one another.

I slipped my hand down his tight back and squeezed his gorgeous ass. He groaned. His hand crept to my back and yanked on my ponytail. I whimpered.

"You could mop a floor effectively with my panties right now," I told him.

"I hate you," he said, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Trying not to get hard?" I cooed. My hand slipped up his top. I dug my nails in and slowly, slowly dragged them down his back.

"The things you do to me Timothée Chalamet, are indescribable, I never thought I'd be this worked up over a cannibal," I purred.

Time inched by but finally he was throwing me on our luxury hotel bed. He was kissing my neck wildly, and indeed, tearing at my dress.

"I want you so bad, that filthy mouth of yours, fuck!"

"Leave the top on Timmy," I gasped. He pulled back with a smug look.

"Yeah?"

"Please?"

"Anything for my girl," he chuckled. He plunged into me once we were naked enough.

"Fuck you weren't lying, you're soaked," he gritted out.

"I told you," I panted as I pulled him down to kiss me. In and out he thrusted at top speed and my whining couldn't be contained.

"YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOD!" I cried out. I could see him actively swelling with pride.

"And your arms baaaaaaby," I said, running my hands up and down them, feeling the new muscle Dune two had given them.

"I'm glad I look so good to my girl," he hummed.

"Oh, right there!" I shouted. He bent down and lapped at my nipples. I locked my legs around him and my nails scraped down his back. He growled on my tit and his thrusts became more sloppy.

"I'm close baby, oh Timmy I'm so damn close," I heaved.

"Me too," he moaned. Three more thrusts and he was pouring into me. He pressed his forehead against mine so we could suck in one another's air as I came undone as well. My body was set alight with pleasure. It rang through every atom that made up me.

"That was so good," I panted.

"So fucking good," he agreed.