Choices

Warnings - Cheating, smut, unprotected sex, oral (female receiving), fucking in front of someone, getting caught cheating.

I was an awful, terrible person. It was almost like I was an addict. While I was doing the horrible thing, I felt euphoric, afterward the guilt ate me alive. I told myself I'd never do it again, but the guilt would wear off and the craving would begin.

Timothée laid beside me, face nuzzled in my neck, no clothes on his body. I don't know how he slept so soundly after we fucked. I was always kept awake with horrible thoughts.

"Timothée," I said, shaking him. He was a deep sleeper.

"Timmy, baby," I urged, needing to talk to him. I shook him again.

"Huh, what angel?" He asked groggily, and my heart leapt at the name. I was nervous, anxious energy running through me.

"I need you to wake up," I told him.

"Why, you want my cock?" He asked sleepily.

"No, I mean I'm not opposed, but that's not why I woke you up."

"Okay, tell me," he said kindly. He was caressing my cheek. Why was he so kind? I wasn't his, but he was always so loving.

"Leave her, please," I begged. "I love you, you know that. I don't want to lose you. I don't even want, to want anyone else. Please leave her, be with me. I know you've been together forever, but the guilt is killing me. I can't keep going."

He looked at me sympathetically. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"I just don't think I can upset my life like that," he blew out air.

"You told me you don't love her. You said you loved me."

"That's true," he trailed off. " I just don't know."

"I'm going to leave," I said getting up and grabbing my clothes.

"Come on, don't be like this. You knew what my situation was when we started this."

"I just hoped you'd pick who you said you love. You didn't have to say that Timothée. This would be a whole lot easier if you had never told me."

"Baby," he said.

"Don't baby me, please," I said.

I left into the warm night. My heels clicked on the pavement to the car. I hadn't expected him to say no. I drove home in lonely silence. I wiped at my eyes. It was the last time, I swore. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. I had said my piece and he had said no.

I went to bed in tears. I missed him terribly. I'd been in love with him for years. It hurt that he had chosen her. I wouldn't get back at him. I wouldn't tell her.

It was one week until his wedding. I spent the days trying hard to not think of him. Before I knew what was happening, it was the night before his wedding. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was pacing my living room.

"Fuck it," I snapped, and got out my phone.

"Hello? I wasn't expecting this."

"One last round?" I asked.

"Baby, it's the night before my wedding," he groaned. "That's a whole new level of cheating ,I feel like."

"Don't you want me one last time? I told you I'm not giving in once your married. You'll never have me again."

"Fuck, that's true," he said, and a silence followed.

"Alright, come over," he said, and I inwardly cheered. Even if he hadn't ultimately picked me, I had won this mini battle. I raced over to his house.

He met me at the door, smashing his mouth against mine. His kiss was ravenous. He was sucking on my tongue as his hands moved all over my body.

"I love your lips," he told me, lifting me onto the counter.

"I love your breasts," he said, feeling them up. He was tearing off my shirt, and pulling off my bra. His movements were needy and rapid.

He took my nipples in his mouth. He bit down every so slightly and I gasped. He trailed his hot tongue over my breasts, leaving designs of wetness.

"I love your cunt, and your juices," he said, sticking his fingers into my underwear. He cursed at how wet I was.

"Come on baby, I can't never taste you again," he said, as he got on his knees. He took off my panties and licked a stripe through my heat. I quivered.

"It isn't up to me," I moaned as he began to eat me out. He shook his head, curls swinging, to create friction.

"Oh Timmy," I groaned, clutching his curls. His tongue swirled through me. He darts it and then flattens it, his changing tempo making it all the more satisfying.

"Fuck, I'm close," I moaned, nearly bucking off the counter, and into the feeling of his mouth. I came as he sucked my clit into his mouth. I panted as he continued to wag his tongue.

"I need to be inside you," he said, pulling off his clothing. Soon his cock was pressing into me.

"Home," I heard him murmur under his breath, and it nearly made me cry. He began to rock into me building up speed. It started slow and deep, but became merciless as seconds passed.

"No one takes me like you do," he swore. "Fuck, I don't wanna give you up."

"Then don't," I begged as he thrust into me.

"Think of it, you could have me like this whenever you wanted. No guilt, no shame," I said, winding my arms around his neck. We both rocked with his movements.

"Fuck, y/n I-"

"I knew it!" The scream came from the doorway. Timothée's fiancée was staring at us in disgust.

"In our own apartment Timothée?" She shrieked. I was absolutely shocked that Timmy hadn't even pulled out. She was shouting at us, and I gasped when I realized, Timothée was moving his hips ever so slightly. He was still fucking me while his fiancée called off the wedding to his face. The thought nearly made my eyes roll back into my head in pleasure, the sheer crudeness of it.

Now she was storming out. Timothée immediately began Jack hammering his hips again.

"Timothée, you're not going after her?" I asked, my voice vibrating from his thrusts.

"I realized I'd rather continue to fuck you than comfort her. I guess I did choose you after all. I don't want her," he said, and kissed me.