Sugar Baby

Info - dad Timothée, cheating, everyone is of age, plus sized reader, unprotected sex, sugar baby dynamic, daddy kink, seducing ex's father, payback, desiring oral, mentions of wet dreams and masturbation, jealousy, mentions of cumming in pants, a little overstimulated

I'd always thought his dad was hot. I'd always told him that's where he got his good looks. His dad had always flirted with me, so I knew this would be a piece of cake. This would teach Richard to cheat.

"Mr. Chalamet," I called as I knocked.

"Y/n," he said, opening the door. "Richard isn't home right now."

"Oh I know, I came to see you," I said, and I pushed inside. He was single, I'd made sure of it.

"Why would you want to see me?" He asked.

"Here's one reason," I said, opening my long coat. Richard had said he'd cheated because I was on the larger side, when Mr. Chalamet's eyes had followed me in a bikini, he hadn't seemed to mind. I'd bought expensive plus sized lingerie, something I'd never done before.

"Holy fuck!" He said. I moved forward and palmed him over his pants.

"This is so wrong, but you're about to make me cum in my boxers," he moaned.

"Nothing wrong about it, we're two consenting adults," I grinned.

"Is it bad to say I've cum buckets thinking about this body?" He asked, closing in and massaging my heavy breasts.

"Buckets?" I asked seductively.

"My fantasies about you are wild. The fact that my son got to have you drove me wild."

"Shhh, don't talk about him," I pressed a finger to his lip and he licked it.

"I want your cock now, show me what you think about when you're hard and needy," I begged. He was kissing me fiercely, and squeezing every inch of skin he could. He was moaning, actually moaning, and I felt a wet patch of precum in his pants.

"You have no idea how badly I want to guzzle your cum," I said.

"Fuck, we will definitely do that eventually, but now I want you in a particular way."

He stripped and I was met with the longest cock I'd ever seen outside porn. Oh how sad Richard would be to know he didn't compare to dear ole dad. He undid my lingerie and I was bare before him.

"This body has caused many wet dreams I'll have you know. I'll wake up in a mess of sweat and cum and all I remember is your curves."

"Feel how wet I am sir," I begged, he felt and smirked. "You can call me daddy."

He turned me around abruptly and lowered me on his cock.

"So full!" I moaned. He pulled me back against him. He was delicately feeling up my chest and breasts. I began to bounce on him. He groaned in my ear before he kissed my neck.

"So big Daddy, do you cum a lot too?" I asked, wiggling my hips.

"Sounds like at the end of this you'd like daddy to fill you up? Huh?"

"Yes, I want to be dripping everywhere," I nodded. His cock felt so good inside me.

"I want that too, but what will Richard think?" He asked dangerously. I pressed back against him harder as he flicked my nipples. He toyed with them perfect, not too rough and not too lazy.

"I don't care, want Daddy's cock all to myself. Is my cunt good for you?" I asked.

"Oh, you're making me feel excellent, better than I imagined. I bet my idiot of a son took this body for granted," he growled, squeezing great handfuls of my breasts.

"Yes, he did," I agreed. He fucked me harder when he heard this. His head hit my g spot.

I got out my phone and made the best face I could. Timothée was too busy watching where he disappeared inside me. I sent the snap to Richard with a smirk. Now I could relax and fully enjoy this horse cock, I'd done what I'd come to do.

"I'm so close," I moaned.

"Me too," he gasped.

"Ohhhh! Daddy!" I cried as I tumbled over the edge. My orgasm was immaculate as he pinched my nipples and licked my neck.

"You done?" He asked. I nodded weakly, feeling a bit over stimulated as he continued to rut up into me hard.

"Yes," I said.

"Good, I want you to be able to fully experience me cumming inside your perfect pussy. You ready?"

"Yes daddy," I whined. He let go with a deep groan. I watched his balls contract as cum was filling me. I whimpered as ropes entered me over and over again.

"Oh, I'm so full," I whispered, hand on my crotch.

"How about you be my sugar baby huh? I'll keep your wallet filled with cash and your pussy filled with cum, like the sound of that?

"And my mouth and tummy too!" I request and got off him so I could lap at his dick. Any bit of his seed I could taste made my walls pulse. I was leaking his cum onto his carpet, but he didn't care.

"Anything you want."