Breakup Prank

Info - YouTube reader, break up prank, revenge smut, face fucking, dom Timothée, filming smut, being possessive of cum, using degrading language, calling reader a cocksleeve and slutty

I secretly placed the camera on the book shelf. I didn't think this would actually go well, but if it did I'd want the evidence for my channel. There's no way he'd ever believe I wanted to end our near perfect relationship, but my followers had begged for this.

"Hey Timothée can you come here for a second?" I asked.

"Sure," my boyfriend bounded into the room.

"Timothée, this is hard, but I need to be honest with you," I said, looking at my hands.

"Mon amour, what is it?" He asked, trying to hold me.

"Don't Timmy, and don't call me pet names, it isn't right," I shook my head.

"What? Why?"

"I need to break up with you, I've just, I've lost feelings. Once it was all rapid heartbeats and handsiness and obsessive thoughts, but it's so dull and gray now," I explained.

"Y/n, wait! No, I can make it better. I'll make it exciting again I promise!" He cried, real tears filling his eyes. I was shocked that he was buying this.

"What can I do? I'll do it, you're the love of my life," he pleaded, getting on his knees and hugging my waist. I couldn't help it but I burst out laughing.

"It's a prank Tim, I'd never really break up with you. I love you too," I said. He looked up at me with a deadly glare. He released me and stood up with a lethal grace.

"Get on your fucking knees," he said with a growl. I obeyed without thinking. When he was dominant my body just followed instantly it was an innate instinct.

"Yes sir," I said and licked my lips.

"Fucking bad girl, teasing me," he growled as his belt jingled.

"You better suck it good," he spat as he roughly grabbed my hair. He shoved his cock into my mouth. My eyes water but I made my jaw slack.

"Better yet, you don't suck, I just fuck your skull," he chuckled smugly.

"Gonna be a good girl and let me fuck your throat? Gonna make up for being mean?"

"Mmmhmm," I moaned over a mouthful of dick.

"Get ready," he grunted. He began to Jack hammer his hips. I was choking but loving every second. Drool dripped down my chin. All I heard was the wet sounds of him pounding my mouth and his deep moans of pleasure.

"So naughty, breaking your sweet boyfriend's heart. Well maybe I won't be so sweet," he snarled. He grabbed my jaw and began roughly slamming his cock into my mouth.

"Fuck, yes, so fucking good. Nice cock sleeve for me mmmmffff," he groaned and I felt heat pooling in my core. Tears were streaming down my face, but the image of him lost to pleasure was too good to not try to blink the water away to stare.

"Gonna fucking impregnate your slutty throat," he gasped and he was cumming. His salty hot essence was sloshing down my throat. Once last thrust and a squeeze of his balls and he pulled out.

"Ohhhh," I moaned, holding my stomach possessively. I loved when I drunk his cum. "I don't think I can post that whole clip."

"Probably not," he chuckled, and helped me up. "Unless you want your subscribers to know how good you take cock."