SlowDown

Info - daddy kink, dom Timmy, song fic, teasing, ass slapping, using cocaine, unprotected sex, vocal reader, crying in desperation, squirting

I slapped her ass, feeling satisfied with her moan. She'd practically torn my clothes off when we came back from the club. I'd made sure she wasn't too high to not be able to consent and then I'd shoved her head down into the pillows and lifted her ass up so I could fuck her good.

"Ah, ahh, Daddy, harder daddy!" She begged and I smirked. I rammed into her harder, my balls slapping her. I whipped my hand across her ass again.

"Yes!" She screamed. That's when I slowed down, but going so deep she was shoved forward a bit with each thrust.

"Daddy!" She whined.

"Don't you ever wanna take it slow, hmmm baby? Just enjoy my cock while you have it?"

"No, I want it fast, I'm so needy," she begged. She always got so needy when she had any blow.

"Hmmm," I mused as I slowly fucked her.

"MORE!" She wailed, tears falling now. "Fuck me like I'm famous!"

"Oh alright," I smirked and began to shove into her quickly again.

"Yes! Daddy, yes! Fuuuuck, so good!" She wailed.

"You like daddy's cock baby girl?"

"Love it," she panted. I reached around her and massaged her clit and she was screaming and whimpering again. She got so damn loud, but it only made me proud. Finally, she broke, crying my name as she clenched me. I felt her squirt all over my cock and couldn't help but cum as well. I moaned as I unloaded inside her.

"Fuck, take my cum baby," I groaned out as I fucked her. I loved the squelching noise when I pulled out, it had been a good load.