Wet Dream

Warnings - wet dream, asking someone up with oral, oral (male receiving), no refractory period, hand job, needy, switching positions mid sex, cock warming, air humping, cumming in boxers, unprotected sex

I was awoken by a tiny sound that sent a spark to my core. I looked over and saw Timothée was hard and tall in his boxers. I looked at the glob of precum that had seeped through his boxers hungrily.

"Mon Amour, the things you do," he sighed in his sleep, and I felt even more greedy for him. He began to lightly thrust into the air, cock head straining against the fabric of his boxer shorts. I licked my lips, the lust inside me going wild.

"Mmmmm," he whined and rutted upward especially hard. I watched his hand grip the sheets. He was really going at it now, fucking the air like it was me.

"Lil more, lil more, oh just like that!" He moaned and the wet patch on his boxers spread as he arched upward and whimpered. Finally he was settling down into sleep again, but I didn't dare let him do that.

I ripped down his boxers. His quivering cock was still hard and pulsing. I smirked and began to suck hard.

"Woah!" He shot up.

"What are you, what are you doing?" He asked as I sucked the remnants of his wet dream from his cock head. We both knew we had permission to wake each other up like this, but it was still rare.

"Were you having a nice dream?" I asked, but before he could answer, I stuffed my naked breasts in his face. He began sucking on my nipples immediately, eyes rolling back in his head.

"Did I, d-did I cum?" He asked shakily. "It feels like I did."

"Have anymore for me baby?" I asked, as I reached behind me to work his cock. It was still long and stiff.

"Mmmhmm," he whimpered as my thumb swiped his cock head.

"Oh baby, so needy. You should've told me before we went to bed. No need for you to have accidents. No need to fill your boxers when you could have my cunt, right?"

"R-right, oh, you stroke me so well. You're the only girlfriend I've ever had that could get me so worked up just from a hand," He moaned.

"You're so hard angel, if anyone else were here they'd notice immediately, let's hide you somewhere yeah?" I asked and tucked his hard cock into my cunt, wiggling so he was situated in me fully.

"Holy fuck," he whined.

"You like it?" I asked as I bounced.

"Yeah I do! Fuck!" He moaned, and grabbed my hips so he could meet my bounces. "Did I really get you this wet from dreaming about you?" He whimpered.

"Absolutely, watching you cum from just a dream about me, fuck Tim it soaked me," I said. He suddenly switched the power dynamic, roughly rolling me over so he would be on top. He moved at top speed. I felt my insides being massaged beautifully by his cock.

"Timothée I'm so close you have no idea," I cried. "I feel it, it's going to be good!"

I came and the pleasure was heavy and all consuming as I convulsed, my jerky movements uncontrollable as I fell into bliss. He was soon crying out as well, his second load of the night exactly where it should be.

"I know we've never done it before, b-but, could I sleep inside you?"

"Why's that love?" I asked.

"If I have another wet dream, I want to know my cock is where it's supposed to be," he whispered darkly.

"Wonderful answer," I purred and kissed him.