Queef

Info - queef, embarrassment, unprotected sex, fingering, praising

"Damn baby," he moaned as he pumped inside me wildly.

"You feel so good Tim," I moaned. I was on all fours as he rocked in and out of me. I was gasping and he was whining. We were both so into it, it felt so fucking good.

Just then a sound interrupted our lust. I realized I'd queefed. Timothée stopped what he was doing. I gave an embarrassed laugh. We'd had sex dozens of times but this had never happened. Timothée burst out with a laugh. I felt sad as he continued to die laughing.

"It's not that funny," I snapped.

"Oh baby," he said and pulled out. He laid me down and kissed me softly. He slowly entered me with two fingers as he cradled me.

"I'm sorry if you felt embarrassed," he said and pumped his fingers in and out. His thumb rolled my clit.

"I still think you're amazingly sexy, it was just an awkward moment," he promised and kissed my nose. His fingers moved faster.

"Look at your body, it's so perfect," he said and lapped at my nipple. His fingers were giving me chills.

"Baby," I pulled him down and kissed him heavily. I was gasping into his mouth. His talented digits were driving me insane. I cried out as the cord inside me snapped.

"There you go pretty girl," he said and kissed my neck.

"You okay if I put my cock back in your perfect pussy now?" He asked.

"I'm glad I can be embarrassed and you take care of me so well," I smiled.

"Of course, you're my girl," he smiled.

"You can go back in," I said. He slowly pushed in and began to thrust. The sound happened again and this time we both laughed. I knew I was truly with my soul mate if we could laugh like this together.