That's What You Do To Me

Warnings - jealousy, self hate, smut, mutual masturbation, showering someone in cum

I'd watched the trailer over at least ten times. Gorgeous, so perfect. She was his ex. How could she be so lovely, and be his ex. How was I preferable?

"Mon Amor," called Timothée. Shit, sometimes I regretted giving him a key, he often came at inconvenient times. I couldn't wipe the tears from my eyes quickly enough.

"Baby?" He asked with worry.

"I'm sorry," I nearly wailed, and I fell into his arms.

"What's the matter?" He said worriedly. I couldn't speak, it was embarrassing and unfair to him when he was so sweet.

"Lilly?" He asked, he must've seen the computer I wasn't fast enough to turn off.

"I'm sorry," I said again, I didn't know what else to say.

"Don't be, let me talk now," he said. "Lily and I didn't work out. We work so much better. You are so beautiful inside and out. Yes, Lily is beautiful. You are so much more than beautiful. You are so unique, so special I can't describe it. You light me up with your love, you intrigue me with your mind, you make me giddy with your beauty, and you bless me with your time. I am head over heels for you my dear. Lily does not ever even cross my mind. We ended on good terms, but I haven't even texted her in over a year."

"Thank you for that Timothée. I'm not self conscious because you don't love me well. It's my own fault," I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Now I'm going to be gross," he chuckled. "Your body does things to me no one else's has. You electrify me. Each time feels more wonderful than the last. Making love with you can bring me to tears, and fucking you also can, but in a different way. You have no idea how even the little things you do turn me on! Your gentle hands, your soft hips, when you talk with that light of passion in your eyes, fuck, when you first wake up and you're naked and your hair is messy and your voice is hoarse. All of it gets me going in a dangerous way."

"Show me," I begged. "Show me what I do to you, I need to see."

I expected him to push me down and kiss me. To make passionate love to me so that I could see just how he loved me. Instead, he'd moved back from me. I wanted to whine at the loss of contact.

"I will, let's do it a little different," he said. He stood up and stripped.

"Take off your clothing baby," he instructed. I did as he said and then he was leading me to the bed. He leaned back against the head board. He began to stroke himself. My eyes were glued to him. I'd never watched him pleasure himself before, it was tantalizing.

"Oh, just for you, you don't even need to touch me. Just a look and I'm fine," he moaned. My body was on fire as I watched him. He was leaking precum just at the sight of me. His nipples were hard like mine.

"You're so fucking pretty it amazes me," he cursed. I reached out.

"No, no," he gasped. "I'm showing you what you do to me Angel."

"You promise, I make you hard? I make you feel good?" I asked needily.

"Yes, I promise lovely. Just the thought of you can get me off."

"I love you Timothée," I said as my own fingers moved down to press to my clit.

"Oh, my girl, that will drive me wild," he huffed. I slid two fingers into myself.

"Not as big as you," I whined as I began to pump and curl my fingers inside myself.

"Yeah, and my hand doesn't feel near as heavenly as your pussy, but we have to do this. I need to show you so you don't doubt yourself," he was whimpering as he talked, his voice high pitched as he rutted up into his hand.

"You are amazing baby girl," he panted as I maneuvered so I could press my thumb to my clit while still using my fingers.

"I-I feel so good Timmy," I whined.

"Yeah, let go whenever you're ready angel," he said gently.

"I-I need you to cum all over me when you are ready. I need to see proof of the way I make you feel. I need your cock to show me, to shower me," I told him in an unsteady voice. He made a needy noise and he was shooting ropes of cum over my body. I reached out and pumped him as he finished over my naked body. He reached forward, though he was still spurting, to help me along. Soon I can undone as well, and we were panting, staring at one another with love filled eyes.

"That's what you do to me," he said resolutely.