Reading Lines

Info - needy reader, thigh riding, daddy kink, squirting, dirty talk, disobedient reader, Cudi hearing everything, mentioning masturbation, baby talk, pouting, choking

"A quick pull on your dick, you're back to normal," Timothée spoke into the mic. He looked so good today, and he'd even done the hand motion to go with it. Thinking of him doing that was a bit too much for me at the moment.

"Can we cut for a minute, I need to talk to Timmy," I asked Scott.

"Yeah, yeah, hold on a minute," Cudi agreed.

"Aye bro, your girl wants you," he called to Timothée, who came out of the studio.

"What's the matter Mon amour?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you in private," I said, glancing around.

"Okay," he smiled, so blissfully unaware of what he was doing to me every second he wasn't inside me.

I pulled him into an empty recording studio, and whipped around to him.

"You look mad, are you mad? What's the problem?"

"This, is the fucking problem," I snapped and took his large hand and pushed it into my soaking underwear.

"Holy shit, baby you're drenched," he said with wide eyes.

"A quick pull on your dick? Really Timothée!" I said in exasperation.

"I didn't write it, but now I'm kinda wishing I had more lines like that if they get you feeling this way," he chuckled. He sat down on a chair and patted his thigh.

"Does Daddy's needy girl need some attention?" He purred.

"Yes," I begged.

"Not full on sex darling, I'll have to get you off quickly okay?" He asked.

"Okay Daddy," I said biting my lip. He began to jiggle his leg, while I moved on it.

"Mmmm, so good daddy, please, say your lines with your cock inside me," I pleaded.

"Oh sweetie, if Scott wasn't there, I would" he said.

"I'm needy, I want my cock, my favorite cock," I used baby talk which usually worked on him.

"Baby, he's like my coolest friend, I can't make him think I'm weird," he said, caressing my face. I crossed my arms and out out my lip to pout.

"Oh stop that," he said with a chuckle.

"Here darling," he said, running a hand up my body and squeezing my throat. I gasped as he choked me and moved his leg faster.

"That's my girl, it feels good doesn't it princess?"

"Yes! Yes daddy so good," I moaned.

"Keep it up baby doll, I'll treat you so well at home if you can come on daddy's jeans," he cooed and those words made me fall apart. I was whimpering as my orgasm flushed me with gratification. I want panting, tongue lulling out of my mouth.

"Oh dear girl, you squirted," he said worriedly. He got off as much as he could and licked his hand.

"We've got to get back," he said.

"Gimmie cock," I whined, reaching towards him. I was slammed against the wall in seconds, hand around my neck.

"Daddy said no, now you better obey him, or you will be punished, understood?"

"Yes daddy," I said in a hushed whispered. He kindly let me go and took my hand, leading me back to the other studio.

"Sup, daddy," Cudi raised a brow at Timothée.

"How did you-"

"The mic was on and I can pick up the feed from any room in here," he chuckled.

"Oh shit," Timothée groaned.

"Hey, if Jimmy gets a sex scene we already have the audio," Scott shrugged.