Ego Trip

Warnings - Oral (female receiving), edging, squirting, unprotected sex. Mocking during sex, teasing, dirty talk, use of Master, finger sucking, sorta overstimulation, sorta orgasm denial, crying from orgasm, fingering

How long had it been? Minutes, hours, days? Time didn't exist here as my lover languidly lapped at my cunt. He always stopped just before I fell over the precipice. The edging had gone on for what felt like eons as Timothée devoured me.

"When are you going to let me come," I moaned, as he continued his work. He just hummed into my heat. I whimpered as his tongue twirled. He stopped for a moment to suck on the skin of my thighs.

"Timmy," I whined.

"You just taste so good Mon Amor," he said gently.

"I can hardly take it anymore, I want to come," I pleaded.

"Alright fine," he sighed, and inserted two fingers into my pussy. "Baptize my mouth whenever you're ready."

He began to pump his fingers in and out of me, curling them. His mouth when back to my clit. I was so close I knew it wouldn't take me long. I was writhing under his tongue. My body was on fire as he teased my swollen clit. I let out fast breathy moans as I arched my hips.

"I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish the words as my orgasm overtook me. I shouted his name, releasing over his face. I was convulsing along with my fluttering walls as the pleasure coursed through my body. Finally, as the bliss faded, I relaxed.

I looked down to thank Timothée, but I didn't see what I expected. His mouth was open in awe. More than just his lips had been covered in my essence. His whole face was dripping. I realized I'd squirted on him, I'd never done that before.

"Oh, Timmy I'm sorry, I've never -"

"Don't you dare apologize," he growled, and in seconds he was hovering over me, pinning my hands above me. He'd been naked before starting to eat me out, and I could feel his hardness against my thigh.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever experienced," he told me. He lined himself up and slammed into me. My eyes rolled back into my head. He began to jackhammer his hips, creating a merciless rhythm. I couldn't speak for pleasure.

"I made you do that," he gloated. "No one else has ever made you do that have they?"

I couldn't answer. I was lost to the feeling of him. I didn't even know how to function.

"Answer me," he instructed, grabbing my jaw.

"N-No one," I finally managed to stutter.

"That's my girl, so good for me," he praised me. He reached down to knead my breasts, as he thrust into me.

"You couldn't help it could you," he mocked. "I turn you on too much."

I attempted a nod this time, he seemed pleased with any verification. He was going on an ego trip like I'd never seen, and I was not complaining.

"You'll never leave me, you'd miss my cock too much, you'd miss my mouth," he teased, pinching my pebbles nipples. I squeaked at the feeling.

"I just make you feel so damn good. You can't help but adore me. You're whipped aren't you?"

"Yes, Timmy," I moaned.

"You should call me master," he chuckled darkly.

He kept up his movements, but I felt them become a bit sloppy. For all his bravado, he was close.

"I'm going to cum Mon Amor, and you want it so bad don't you?"

"Yes, fill me," I gasped. He gave me one more thrust and I hit my peak. I was literally crying, tears falling from my eyes at the feeling of gratification.

I felt Timothée's frenzied thrusts last a couple more seconds before he was moaning and painting my insides white. He panted as his orgasm overtook him. I watched him avidly, as my bliss started to fade.

"My girl," he said, caressing my cheek after he came down.

"Yes Master," I said in a hoarse voice, before sucking his fingers into my mouth. He groaned.

"I may need a round two sweetheart."