No Sex

Info - burn out, argument, trying to initiate sex, calling off sex, mentions of masturbating, falling sleep on set, crying, embarrassment, cock warming, cumming immediately, wet dreams and cumming while cock warming

"You are exhausted!" I screamed.

"I'm fine," he yelled back.

"You literally dozed off at the dinner table Timothée," I said desperate for him to understand. "And you're never home, just a weekend home here or maybe if I'm lucky, a week. You have too much shit going on."

"Yeah, but I always make it up to you when I am here don't I?" He asked with a suggestive tone, and put his hands down my pants. That's it, that's how I'd get through to him. He would break so easily.

"That's it!" I snapped and pulled out his hand.

"I was going to finger you to solve our argument," he pouted.

"But it won't solve it because you aren't listening to me. You are burnt out. I am not having sex, or doing anything sexual with you until you take a break from work." I ended by folding my arms and glaring at him. His mouth dropped open in horror, then I watched him get angry.

"You're manipulating me with sex?" He screamed.

"I don't want my boyfriend to kill himself with work, that is what I'm doing. If you want to label it sexual manipulation fine, whatever it takes to get you resting," I said darkly.

"Un fucking believable, fine, whatever, I don't need sex," he lied.

He lasted longer than I thought. He did try often though, thinking I'd cave. He'd begin to kiss down my neck like he knew I liked and I'd brush him away. He'd masturbate in front of me to tempt me, I'd just continue on. He'd rub his boner on me, he'd try to touch my breasts or boobs. He'd wear rings, and stretch in a sexy way, or do other things to tempt me, but I wouldn't break, this was for him.

Finally, one night, he spilled into bed. He let out a big sigh, and began to cry. I was shocked so I rolled over to hold him. His lip was trembling.

"You were right," he said sorrowfully. "I fell asleep while filming one of the most important scenes in the movie. The directors forced me to have time off and I probably looked like an idiot, and I've wanted to work with her for so long."

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, everyone needs breaks," I said, and kissed his neck.

"Oh that feels so good," he moaned.

"I'm aching all over, I'm so, so tired. I can barely keep my eyes open, but I really, really need to have sex with you," he said, going in to kiss me.

"Ah, ah, ah," I said.

"But I took off," he said, more tears leaking from his eyes.

"I know sweetie, but I want you to sleep first, but here," I got up and stripped for him.

"Here my sweet boy," I said, taking his cock in my hand and jerking him off. He let out needy moans, though I could tell he was fading in and out. I helped him enter me. I brought his head down so his lips captured my nipple.

"Feel better?" I asked him.

"Mmmhmmm," he hummed, and squirmed a second and came inside me with the tiniest of whimpers, and then he was asleep. He must've been having a lot of wet dreams because I was awoken five more times to him cumming inside me and sleep talking about me. I just shook my head and pulled him closer to me.