Insecure

Warnings - self hating, comparing self to others, smut, unprotected sex, oral (female receiving), fucking in front of mirror, masturbating while fucking.

I looked in the mirror. The dress clung took me in all the wrong places. I looked grotesque. How was I going to stand next to Timothée at this premier? How could I show my face?

I sunk to the floor, tears streaming from my eyes. I could help the pathetic feeling that washed over me. All my thoughts were dark and full of self hatred. I'd tried so hard to unlearn these habits.

"Angel," I heard Timothée calling. He opened the unlocked bathroom door and saw me in my crumpled heap.

"What's wrong?" He said, voice saturated with concern. He offered me his hands. I took them and he helped me up.

"Mon Amor!" He said in awe. "You look gorgeous."

"No I don't, I look like a monster," I wailed.

"Angel, is that why you're crying?" He asked, and I nodded with a sniff.

"You've stood next to Zendaya, and Saoirse Ronan, and so many beautiful people. How will I ever compare. I'm just me," I said into his shoulder, my tears creating a damp spot on his shirt.

"Y/N, my love, my heart, you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world, because you're you."

"You really think so," I sniffled.

"Baby, I know so. I love Zendaya and Saoirse, but they can't compare to you. We could be in a sea of beautiful women and you'd be the one I'd be staring at," he told me as he rubbed my back.

"You are so sweet," I said, with shining eyes.

"I'm not sweet, I'm honest. Sometimes, when I wake up before you, I just stare at you. You are so, so, lovely."

"Thank you Timmy," I kissed him. He turned his head, deepening the kiss. I let him engulf me in his arms.

"Can I show you? I want to show you how beautiful you are," he begged.

"Take me," I breathed. He guided me out to our bedroom. He adjusted the vanity slightly, so it was aimed at the bed.

He pulled me to him again, and kissed me hungrily. I savored the taste of him. He was handsy, moving them all over my body.

"As lovely as you look in this dress," he said against my lips. "I want it off."

He slowly pulled down the zipper so the fabric fell off my shoulders. I stepped out of it. He moaned as he looked me up and down.

"You are so incredibly sexy," he told me.

"Take off your clothes," I said. "I'm not the only one with a sexy body."

He grinned at the compliment and began to strip. I loved his body. He was so slim. I loved how tiny his waist was. He was always worried about being thin and not muscular, but I adored him the way he was.

He came to me, running his hands down my body. He unclasped my bra, and it fell. He began to knead my breasts slowly.

"How can you not love this body," he said and dipped to place a kiss on my neck.

"You are perfection."

He bent down and began to lave at my nipples, still massaging my breasts. I groaned as he continued his movements. He always made my breasts feel so good. They were heavy with lust as suckled on them.

"You have perfect breasts," he told me, after he popped off.

He kissed the valley between my breasts, and then down my stomach. His tongue swirled around my hipbones, then around my belly button.

"And a perfect pussy," he added. Soon, he was diving into my heat. He lapped at me lovingly. I shakily, wound my fingers into his hair. He savored my taste as he pulled my swollen clit into his mouth. He sucked on it, making humming vibrations.

"I'm close," I gasped. He continued his licks. I felt butterflies in my stomach grow as he ate me. Soon, the cord inside me snapped, and I was coming. My orgasm flooded my body.

"Fuck," I murmured, as Timmy continued his movements. Finally, he sat back, his length hard and waiting. He wiped the back of his mouth. He got up and kissed me.

"I adore you," he whispered against my lips as he guided me to the bed.

"As much as I want to look in your eyes, I want you to see yourself while I make love to you. I want you to see how beautiful you are."

He got behind me as I kneeled on the bed. I wondered if I'd see what he saw. His beautiful form appeared behind me. I felt his tip at my entrance. He rolled his hips forward, and he was inside me. He began to pump in and out of me. I closed my eyes at the feeling of pleasure.

"No baby, open your eyes," he said gently. I did as he asked. I watched my form rocking, my breasts bouncing with each thrust.

"Look how beautiful you are," he said in a hushed tone. "Look at that body. You're so soft, so lovable," he cooed to me.

"Timmy, I love you," I gasped.

"I love you too Angel," he said, kissing my neck. "You take me so well, no one could ever feel like you. You're my home."

I felt tears welling in my eyes. This time, it was happy tears. He was so gentle and kind with me.

"Touch yourself," he requested. "Love yourself."

I moved my hands to my breasts as he continued to plunge in and out of me. I rubbed circles on my peaked nipples. I let out a soft whine at the feeling.

"That's my girl," he said gently. His thrusts were getting sloppy as he mouthed over my neck. I knew he was close. So, I let my hands travel down my stomach, to my heat. I began to rub circles on my clit, letting out a litany of moans.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot baby. Gonna cum," Timothée praised. With one last thrust, he was cumming inside me, painting my insides white. I came undone for a second time. Crying his name into the room.

"Thank you for making me feel beautiful again Timmy," I said, after we'd come down.

"Anytime," he said, placing a kiss on my shoulder.