Eating

Info - being turned on by eating, unprotected sex, finger sucking

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked over his dinner. I had no idea what it was. Maybe I just liked his mouth? Perhaps, his fingers as he brought the French fries to his mouth.

"Timothée," I sighed.

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something," I said.

"What?"

"The way you eat, it really-"

"Grosses you out? I'm sorry I was trying to be polite," he said.

"No, Timmy, I think it's sexy," I whispered.

"Sexy?" He asked.

"Yeah, like really sexy," I shuddered. He promptly pulled off his sweats and began to pump his cock to hardness. I was enthralled.

"Come here pretty thing," he cooed. I was yanking down my pants too. Soon I was moaning as I seated myself on his cock. He picked up a fry and held it between his teeth. I leaned forward to take the other half and our lips met. He groaned into the kiss. His lips were salty from dinner.

"You gonna move?" He chuckled.

"Sorry, I was lost in your lips," I hummed. I began to bounce on his cock. He grabbed another fry and chewed it slowly.

"Fuck, why do I like that so much?" I whimpered.

"I think it's sexy that you find small things about me hot," he chuckled. He looked so smug it turned me on even more.

"Wanna suck my fingers clean?" He asked. I nodded eagerly and he pressed his fingers to my mouth. I suckled on them, tasting the grease and salt.

"Mmmm, baby girl you feel so good," he groaned, and moved his other hand down to help me bounce.

"Timohphee," the name was muffled by his fingers.

"That's right angel I'm yours, I'm all yours," he crooned. He grabbed another fry and I watched his jaw work as he chewed it. His lips were dotted with salt. I took his fingers out and crashed my mouth to his. He swallowed my needy groans as I shattered around him. He now was panting into our kiss as my walls fluttered around his thick cock. Soon he was unleashing his cum inside me. He moaned as he came.

"I love you," he whispered into my mouth.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"Always tell me when random things turn you on, I always want to know."