Halloween

Info - rough sex, oral on period (female receiving), oral (male recovering), chasing in dark, pouncing on reader, tripping and falling, light breeding kink, ass slapping, alluding to anal, face fucking, choking, no refractory period

He wasn't going to find me. I had been plotting this hiding spot since he'd proposed this game. But then, I felt a hand creep down to my heat.

"No!" I screamed and ran.

"If I catch you, I'm going to eat you out for so long that you're begging me to stop," he announced.

"You won't get me Timmy," I laughed.

"You don't know how red your ass is going to be from my hands," he chuckled. I could just barely see his form shift to the side. I dove under the table and crawled. I felt his hand grab my ankle. I shook him off at the last moment.

"Come on sweetie, you know you want to give into me," he cooed, and I did, my panties were soaked from his promises. I got up and tried to decide where he was when I was tackled to the ground. Hands wrapped around my throat as his rock hard length rubbed me.

"Timothée," I gasped, as he yanked down my panties, not even bothering with taking off my dress. His face dove into my heat.

"Baby, wait, oh shit!" I screamed.

"You know I don't care if you're loud, or if you're on your period, the way it tastes you might be," he chuckled and I shivered. "You're mine, and I'll always pleasure you."

He bit down slightly on my clit and I pressed my cunt upwards into his mouth. He lapped at me and slapped my ass hard. I was whimpering as he massaged the burning skin.

"Timmy, you're so good fuck," I whined. He slapped me again and again. Soon I was flying into orgasm. My legs clamped around his head. I couldn't help the delicious feeling coursing through me.

"Oh shit, oh baby, that's the best one you've ever- WOW!"

He had plunged his cock inside me. My walls fluttered with the after effects of the orgasm.

"You're so delicious," he growled in my ear. He bit down on my neck and I wrapped my body around him, clinging to him as if my life depended on it.

"Timothée, Timothée, Timothée, thank you for always taking care of me, you make me feel heavenly," I told him as he continued to rock into me.

"You're welcome my girl, but I want to tell you something," he said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna fuck a baby into you," he whispered dangerously. I gasped.

"Yes, yes flood me with your seed, pump it into me," I begged.

"I'm gonna, gonna fill ya up pup," he said and bit my lip.

"Oh please, need all your cum."

"Here it is," he said as he poured inside me with wet, slapping noises.

"I loved it, oh I love it," I whined as I too began to orgasms however, before it was even over, Timothée shoved his cock down my throat.

"Every hole love, ass is next," he chuckled. I sucked desperately, needing to make him cum again. He was fucking my mouth so intensely that his balls slapped my chin. I kept gagging but he just laughed. I squeezed his balls, trying to get him feeling good.

"Oh damn, you're spectacular," he whined. "I love fucking your mouth."

I hummed around him and he let out an erotic noise and cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed gratefully.

"Let me get the lube for your ass," he said. But seconds later I heard a crash. The light flickered on and I laughed at my boyfriend, butt naked, sitting in a fallen pile of items that he'd knocked over.

"You're ruining the sexy moment," he whined.

"Sorry," I giggled.