Cock Ring

Warnings - sub male. Sub Timmy, cock ring, use of mommy, use of mistress. Overstimulation, short refractory period, begging, unprotected sex, hand job, lots of cum, crying during sex, bondage, slapping, oral (male and female receiving), dom female, calling partner names (whore, slut, slave, fuck toy, sex toy), praising and degrading, needy Timmy, man tasting their own cum, teasing, meanly squeezing balls, choking, mocking, masturbating, cream pie

I grinned at the package that had arrived in the mail. I bit my lip as I thought of all the wonderful plans I had for it. My boyfriend was currently playing video games, but I was soon going to put a stop to that.

I went over to the television and stood in front of it. He moved his head back and forth, trying to see the screen.

"Babe," he snapped. "I'm trying to finish this level."

"I don't think so," I purred. "Not when Mistress needs her sex toy."

The game was immediately stopped. He was looking up at me with doe eyes.

"There's my good boy," I smirked.

"I have been good Mommy," he said meekly. "Are you going to be good to me."

"You just snapped at me baby, that's not good."

He looked crestfallen.

"But you can make it up to me," I said gently. He looked brighter.

"I get to cum in you?" He asked, elated.

"Oh, you'll cum alright," I nodded. "I got my slut a nice little outfit."

I took the cock ring out of the package and his eyes widened considerable. He licked his lips.

"Clothes off!" I demanded. He scrambled to get up, not a second thought being given to the video game. I chuckled at his eagerness.

I handed him the cock ring to put on after he was undressed. He fumbled with it a couple seconds, before finally getting it on.

"Look at my slut," I smirked, I walked around behind him and began to jerk him in my hand.

"Ah, ah, ah," he moaned.

"Such a vocal whore," I chuckled.

"Yes Mistress," he replied obediently.

"Look how big your cock looks baby, you're going to be such a good sex toy for me," I said into his ear.

"I wanna be good, need to be good for my Mistress," he gasped. He was thrusting forward into my strokes.

"So needy," I shamed him.

"Need to cum," he groaned as I pumped him, swiping his head with my thumb. His precum was dribbling onto the floor in a stream. I licked my lips at the sight. I reached up to pinch his nipples.

"Seriously, gonna cum," he warned.

"That's okay, this toy helps you stay hard longer. I want your balls emptied by the end of the night."

I was sucking on his neck now, his desperate noises making me incredibly wet.

"But I wanna cum in you," he whined. "Don't wanna waste it."

I stopped my motions, giving his balls a painful squeeze. He yelped.

"Sex toys don't talk back," I said, returning to his cock, stroking even faster now.

"Yes Mistress," he panted.

"You're cumming on the floor first, do you understand, my whore?"

"Yes Mommy," he nodded.