Tantrums and Sex

Warnings - needy, thigh fucking, talking about cumming in pants, small refractory period, begging for sex, temper tantrum

"Come on, I'll cum so fast, I'm already worked up," Timmy begged as I did his tie for him.

"We're already going to be late," I told him.

"So it doesn't matter," he said, trying to lean in for a kiss. I dodged it carefully. Once he got his lips on me he'd never stop.

"Angel," I said, cupping his face.

"Don't touch me right now, I'm about to explode in my pants," he whined. I removed my hands but continued my mini lecture.

"You've had a blow job and three rounds with me today, you're going to be okay," I said.

"No I won't," he snapped. "You're lucky, you don't know what it's like being married to you. You don't have to have such a hot wife that you can't keep your hands off of. You don't have balls that never stop filling with cum for your one of a kind cunt. It's not fair!"

"Okay Mr. three year old, is your tantrum over now?" I asked.

"No," he said, crossing his arms.

"I'm going to get ready," I chuckled.

A few moments later, I saw my boy in the mirror. He was stroking his lube covered cock.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet," I scolded. "I just got you to put those on."

He didn't say a word. He grabbed my hips, and began to slide his slick cock between my thighs.

"If you get cum on my underwear and bra, I'm not going to be pleased," I snapped.

"Fuck, I love your thighs, and your skin drives me crazy," he moaned.

I had to admit, his words were hot. It was nice that even after several years of marriage, he still wanted me this intensely.

"You astound me with your irresistibility," he whimpered. "So sexy, all the time."

"Mmm, your cock is very big," I relented. "I do like it."

"Yeah?" He whined. "Am I good for you, my wife, my world."

I squeezed my thighs tighter together in answer. I watched his eyes roll back into his head. I tentatively gripped the cock head that was moving in and out of my thighs.

"Oh holy fuck," he screamed. "AH, OH, FUCK, IM GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA SHOOT, AHHHH," he was shouting, and suddenly he was emptying himself on the floor. As he was mid orgasm, still shooting ropes even, when he slipped my underwear to the side and entered me.

"Timmy!" I gasped in shock. He was bucking into me and he'd been so backed up that I even got some cum inside me.

"Y-you're still so hard," I shuddered.

"Told you I was worked up, oh your cunt!"

"Timmy, oh baby, you feel so good!" I praised. He was thrusting at top speed, totally lost to pleasure.

"Please come, please," he begged me.

"Why?"

"Because I can't cum again until you do, and I REALLY need to cum."

"Touch my clit," I told him. He rubbed my clit as fast as he thrusted.

"Oh, oh, oh, TIMMY," I screamed as he worked me into orgasm.

"Yes," he cried, and shot even more cum into me. "Thank you, thank you!"