Cooking Naked

Info - cooking naked, teasing, sex outdoors, voyeurism, sex on porch swing, unprotected sex

I stumbled downstairs, only half awake. However, what I saw woke me up straight away.

Timothée had the windows wide open, and was making me breakfast, but he was naked.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Making my beautiful girl breakfast," he said with a smile. I knew what he was doing, but I could play his game.

"We need to mow today," I said as I took off my top.

He brought me the pancakes he'd made me. I pulled off my sleep shorts.

"Looking good," he said with a peck on my lips. He sat down to eat his meal. I didn't get why he wasn't being his needy self. He liked to tease, but usually, me naked would rev him into overdrive.

He began to eat his breakfast. I spilled some syrup on my finger purposefully and licked it off slowly. He gulped. I smiled at him.

Soon I moved around to sit on his lap. I finally, finally felt his dick harden. I leaned back into his body happily.

"Thanks for breakfast sweetheart," I said and kiss his shoulder.

"Uh, anytime," he smiled weakly.

"I'm gonna go mow the lawn," I said and sauntered to the door. I heard panting behind me as I opened it and walked onto our front porch. Suddenly, I was being dragged to the porch swing.

"If you're naked outside it can only be because I'm fucking you senseless," he growled in my ear. He pulled me onto his lap and helped me lower onto his cock.

"Ohhhh, what if someone catches us?" I whined.

"All the better, they'll know how sexy you are. How badly I need to fuck you," he cooed. "Now bounce baby, bounce on this cock."

"Yes sir," I chuckled. I began to move, shaking the swing as I rode him.

"Hell yeah baby, fucking love the way you feel," he moaned.

"You set me on fire Timothée, cooking naked, with the windows open when this cock belongs to me?" I demanded.

"I like to show off a little, show off the goodies only you get," he purred.

"Better be only me," I growled.

"All yours," he said as he massaged my tits. I pulled him into an aggressive kiss with biting and hair pulling that made us both a whimpering mess.

"Are you two naked?" I heard a neighbour scream and I laughed into his mouth.

"We're in trouble bad girl," he chuckled, and reached down to massage my clit. I panted as my pleasure built.

"I'm gonna come," I warned him.

"Good, come on my cock while the neighborhood watches," he grinned.

"Timmy!" I screamed as I arched and came hard.

"Uh, ha, fuck, baby!" I moaned as the feeling reverberated through me.

"Uuuuuuhhhh," Timothée let out a deep moan and came inside me. He gripped my hips so he could fuck his cum deeper inside me.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah," he groaned as he emptied his balls inside me.

"That was so hot baby," I sighed.

"I agree but I see the neighbor with an angry look and a phone, so maybe we should go in," he giggled.