page 38

When they got to school it was clear what they were planning. Kayla's friends walked up and one said, "wow I forgot how much you look alike." Kayla and Ember both said, "I know right." At the same time the girls looked at Kayla and Ember a little confused, but stayed quiet trying to pick up on which one is Kayla and which is Ember when Gray saw them, he was caught off guard he didn't understand why Ember was dressed like Kayla. he smiled a little as he thought 'she looks beautiful no matter what.'

As Gray reached them, he looked right at Ember and said, "hi Ember why are you dressed like that I mean it's just not something I thought you would ever wear." Kayla and her friends were surprised as he spoke. He then looked at Kayla and said, "Kayla's more the type for that outfit." He turned back to Ember as he said, "don't get me wrong you look nice in it. it's just an outfit I would expect Kayla to wear, not you." Ember smiled and said, "Kayla wanted to see if you could tell which one of us is which even if we were dressed the same so she made me wear this." Ember grabbed her bag off the ground where Kayla set it trying to not give anything away.

As Ember said, "I brought a change of clothes so I could change out of it after her experiment." Gray smiled and said, "good you don't look like yourself like that." as they were walking away Kayla's friends said, "no way you could tell between them that quickly you guessed, didn't you?" Gray and Ember looked back and Gray said, "actually there are similarities but it's clear who's Ember and who's Kayla. If you look at them, Ember's a little taller and Ember's eyes are darker by a shade or two. There are other things that give it away