page 198

Ember as she said, that and Kayla asked, "If she can tell are we sure her dad can't?"

Kayla was concerned, Ember smiled and said, "Alice knows me better than her dad. It should be alright if not she will protect you until I get here. Call me if they figure it out okay." Kayla nodded and Ember introduced them and Alice promised to protect Kayla if they figure it out. Ember left through the portal and appeared in Gray's room. he was standing by the window but turned to greet her when she came through, he smiled at her and she walked over to hug him. he whispered, "I told the pack not to bother me I was going to sleep a little they told me to tell you hi."

Ember smiled and said, "They must have noticed the sword missing." They walked over to the bed and laid down. It wasn't long before they fell asleep and Ember heard her alarm going off. They were still half asleep when they sat up, she knew she needed to get back and so she quickly put the time on Gray's phone then kissed him before leaving. She wanted to see the others but she needed to get back.

He smiled at her after she kissed him and she left, it was a good nap. when she got back Kayla asked, "did you enjoy your nap?" Ember smiled and said, "that obvious were I went." Kayla smiled and said, "to everyone else probably not but to me totally obvious." her smile faltered and she wanted to talk to Ember about something.

Ember asked, "what's wrong? Where are our parents?" Kayla said, "They should be back soon. Mom and grandma went with Jack to fix the mess they made by letting the hunters take you and not correcting them when you were taken. I know Jack tried to clear the mess up before you got home but they told him to stay 

(The last two pages are longer because there is a page limit of 200 and I didn't want to make another book for the remaining 11 pages)