page 97

Ember but most of the pack did and they wanted Ember as their true Luna.

They knew no one else would understand like they do. They knew Ember and Gray would get their memories back eventually and when Ember found the other half of Gray's sword it only confirmed the pack's thoughts, but they kept it to themselves. what Lilly said, surprised Jack and they ran faster to get to Ember. when Gray didn't hit anyone, he tried to get himself to stop but at most he could slow himself down. he hoped they left he didn't want to hurt them after a minute Alexandra said, "that's enough." He thought 'they must have left.

He didn't hit anyone and was glad for that. she then grabbed his arm and said, "come on." she walked to Demetrius and said, "I think we should make Koda here sacrifice Ember. what do you think?" fear shot through Gray but then he remembered he sent Ember to sanctuary. He knew they couldn't get to her there; she would be safe there for a while.

Demetrius said, "I think that would be fun to watch. let's go get her after we break out of here." they tried for a little bit forgetting Gray could bring the barriers down if they ordered him to. when they came down Alexandra kissed Gray and said, "we'll be back." Meanwhile when Ember woke up, she found she was in a jail cell with bars on all sides. people were around her cell and soon June came in and asked, "where is Koda?"

Ember was confused then June smacked her and asked, "where is the boy you took this from." as she said, that she through Gray's coat on the floor of the cell there were more people surrounding the cell but Ember's eyes zeroed in on the blood on Gray's coat. Ember got up shaking as she reached for his coat June