sick//atsushi is sick//

-fluff and angst?

-au-atsushi and akutagawa siblings grew up in the same orphanage together.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi and the akutagawa siblings grew up in the same orphanage but the akutagawa sibling excessively escaped but atsushi didn't. The akutagawa siblings immediately recognized atsushi, when they met and they're all still really close.

Kyouka decided to live with yosano because atsushi has a few problems and kyouka is too young to deal with it. Atsushi always hated being alone, so the akutagawa siblings decided to let atsushi stay with them. Atsushi love living with them and gin and akutagawa are actually really overprotective over atsushi.

The agency and port mafia know nothing about it and we're never meant to find out but atsushi got sick. Atsushi usually doesn't get sick so it was a shocked to everyone. "Atsushi." Yosano said, she was desperately trying to make atsushi take some medicine but atsushi hate medicine. "No!" Atsushi said as he glared at yosano, the agency member didn't know what to do about it.

Kyouka was obviously very worried for atsushi, and atsushi was still glaring at all of them. "He won't take anything.." Yosano said as she sighed, she didn't know what to do but suddenly gin bust down the door. "I'm here! Atsushi!" Gin said as she runs to check on atsushi. "Holy shit..you really are sick.." Gin said, the akutagawa siblings never seen atsushi sick before so it was a surprise to them as well. "Well..damm..I never actually seen atsushi sick.." Akutagawa said as he looked at yosano. "He didn't take the medicine?" Akutagawa question and yosano just nodded. "Atsushi..hate medicine..that because of..something that happened in his past..he won't take it at all..." Akutagawa explains, and everyone is just either confused or surprised or even both.

"Atsushi lives with us...atsushi hated being alone so when kyouka move out, we decided to let atsushi stay with us.." Akutagawa explain as gin hold atsushi and atsushi had a frown on his face. "Gin..I'm fine.." Atsushi said, but atsushi actually wasn't fine at all. "No you're not! You're sick!" Gin said as atsushi just sighed. "..we all grew up in the same orphanage.." Gin said as akutagawa suddenly pick up the sick atsushi. "we're going home." Akutagawa said, atsushi didnt want to go home because he has work to do. "But..I got work.." Atsushi said, "someone will do it.." Gin said as the akutagawa siblings walked out with atsushi.

"I totally forgot..atsushi hates being alone..and I left..him alone.." Kyouka whispers, kyouka was feeling somewhat guilty because she left atsushi alone. "Looked like a fever.." Gin said as she looks at the thermometer and akutagawa just nod. Atsushi was surrounded by many blankets and pillows because he likes to surrounded by many blankets and pillows. "Don't worry atsushi! We will take care of you!" Gin said, and atsushi look very confused because Atsushi thought they had work to do.

"We got a day off.." Akutagawa said and it now finally made sense. "Now rest atsushi.." Akutagawa said as atsushi slowly curls up into a ball and falls asleep. Gin just smiled, she always found it adorable. "I wonder why atsushi is sick now..I actually never seen him sick.." Gin question, and akutagawa didn't know the answer. "I'm not really sure to be honest..it might be a good thing.?" Akutagawa said, gin just nodded.

Atsushi slept for a while, and gin and akutagawa mostly checked up on him and did a bit of work. "Atsushi? Oh you're finally awake.." Gin said as she set down some tea on rice and atsushi slowly nod as he take the tea on rice. "Got some water.." Akutagawa said as walked into the room. "I feel a bit better after sleeping.." Atsushi said as he yawn and gin just smiled and pat atsushi head. "That good..let us know if you need anything.." Gin said and they left atsushi in his room alone and atsushi loved the silence.

'Finally..a day with no drama..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi never get a normal day so he was definitely happy about getting a normal day at least. Atsushi just ate in silence the whole time and soon atsushi fell back sleep again.

In the morning atsushi felt better but was still sick so atsushi mostly stayed in bed again and akutagawa and gin made sure atsushi was comfortable the whole time. "I wonder how the agency feels about..me living with you guys.." Atsushi said, akutagawa and gin nodded in agreement, they were all curious about that but they couldn't do anything right now to find out the answer because atsushi is sick.

Soon atsushi always felt better but gin was worried so atsushi had to stay home for a another day. "Gin is always so worried.." Atsushi said as he walked into agency and kyouka immediately hug him. "Kyouka..are you alright?" Atsushi ask, kyouka didn't say anything. "I still can't believe, you guys grew up in the same orphanage." Dazai said as atsushi nervously laughs. "Both akutagawa and gin we're able to escape but I couldn't.." Atsushi explain and dazai finally understood now.

"Are you finally feeling better?" Yosano ask and atsushi just nodded and was about to work but kyouka still held on to atsushi so he just sat there holding kyouka because she wouldn't move at all.

The agency wasn't really okay with atsushi living with the two port mafia member but fukuzawa considered it to be family so he didn't mind as long as no information was shared to the port mafia members.

(😭i don't really like this but I love the au-)