Army of cats//atsushi Almighty leader//

-fluff

Warning:

(This was inspired by a story on ao3!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi was always known to be the were-tiger, but everyone called him a cat because cat and tiger are technically the same thing in a way. Atsushi does in fact love cats, even though he doesn't own any, he likes to feed some when he goes to work. Atsushi always has it been a raw meat on him for some odd known reason.

Atsushi was walking to work as usual, when he heard a meow from the alleyway. "Oh? Hello little one.." Atsushi said to the cat as the cat walk up to him. Atsushi slowly gave the cat the raw meat and pet it a few times before leaving and went to the agency. Atsushi never bring up the fact he feeds the cats cuz he wasn't important for now.

Atsushi basically feeds the cats every single day, it's like a normal thing for him and it wasn't a bad thing at all. Atsushi love feeding the cat and the cats seem atsushi as well but Atsushi had been a few minutes late due to him giving away the fruit to the cat and Kunikida scolded him for still being late. Atsushi looked down with embarrassment and immediately apologized and went to work.

The cats did not like how kunikida yell at their leader and plan to take revenge. A cat was watching then the whole and notice how atsushi was doing all dazai work, the cat weren't happy about that too. The cats were going to plan the revenge because their leader was upset.

The next day was normal for atsushi, but when he walked into the agency. Kunikida looked pretty shocked about something, kunkida is just sitting there in shocked and not even doing his work. 'Weird..' Atsushi thought to himself, as they hear a scream. Dazai was yelling because the cats were attacked him. "Oh my fucking gods! I'm being jumped by a bunch of cats!!" Dazai yelled and atsushi is very confused and kunikida didn't say anything. "What the fuck..?" Atsushi said as he walked down into the cafe and the other agency members were looking out of the window. "What happened..?" Atsushi ask as he looked out the window.

Dazai was surrounded by a bunch of cats and was getting attacked by some of them. "I never seen something like this.." Tanizaki said, everyone agrees with him. They didn't dare to go outside because they didn't want to be a attack. Atsushi slowly walk outside because he knew he wouldn't get attacked by the cats. "Hello little one.." Atsushi said as he pull out of fruit for the of the cat and slowly all the cat go to atsushi. "Hehe..so adorable.." Atsushi said as he pets the little kitten that's on his lap. "Look like they see atsushi as some leader.." Kenji said to the other and they honestly didn't know what to say.

Atsushi was surrounded by a bunch of cats and dazai was just flabbergasted by all that. "Ah...they don't seem to like you dazai.." Atsushi said as he looked at dazai and dazai kind of already knew that. "Atsushi you can bring the cats in my office.." Fukuzawa said with a small smile, fukuzawa obviously love cats and didn't mind a bunch of cats in his office. "I'm sleeping with one eye open now.." Dazai said to the agency member, he was now scared of getting attacked by a bunch of cats again.

"the cats didn't like me as well..they all tried to attack me.." Kunikida said to dazai, as they watch atsushi walked into fukuzawa and all the cats were following him. "I'm never mess with atsushi.." Ranpo said and everyone agreed with him. Atsushi was sitting on the floor as all the cat lay on him or sit on him, fukuzawa found it adorable and didn't disturb the cat at all. Dazai actually slept with one eye open and never messed with atsushi again because the cats were always watching him.

The cats were always there and no one dare to make atsushi mad because they didn't want to be attacked by a bunch of cats.

(💁‍♀️atsushi the almighty leader of all the cats)