Secrets out//atsushi and mori//

*request*??

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is mori son but the agency doesn't know and atsushi is in the port mafia.

Warning:

( honestly😭 I didn't understand the request and I wasn't sure if atsushi was in the port mafia or the agency so I just wrote two different stories)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi had a very important secret that he had to keep a secret at all cost which is that his father is to port mafia boss. Atsushi mom sadly died from giving birth and you would think that the port mafia boss wouldn't be a good father but mori was in fact a great father to his son. Mori may have not been great to other people but he was certainly great with the son. Atsushi was a happy joyful kid and wasn't in the port mafia at all because he was too young to be in the port mafia.

Once atsushi understood a lot more things, he was allowed to join the port mafia. atsushi did in fact join the port Mafia and he was obviously treated better than most members because he was the port mafia's boss's son. The port mafia member were notified about atsushi being mori son so everyone was respectful to him but the agency knew nothing about this because it wasn't their business actually and they don't have to know. It was mainly a secret though for the safety of atsushi because mori wanted to make sure his son was perfectly okay and wasn't going to be hunted down by the agency so it was kept a secret from them.

Dazai knew nothing about atsushi being mori son because atsushi join the port mafia around the time that dazai left the port mafia so dazai has actually never met atsushi but atsushi does know dazai. The agency and port mafia were having a meeting to discussed a few things and the meeting was held at the port mafia base. The agency arrived on time but the port mafia members were a bit late because of something. "Hello." Atsushi said to the agency member as they walk into the meeting room and everyone looks surprised to see him because they don't know anything about atsushi.

"Who are you?" Yosano ask, atsushi just smiled. "I'm a port mafia member." Atsushi said, the agency didn't know that atsushi was actually a port Mafia member because atsushi only gets private missions and usually doesn't involve the agency so they knew nothing about him. "The other are a bit late..sorry.." Atsushi said to the agency member as they sit down. Atsushi eating a piece of cake because he's allowed to have a piece of cake and the agency was weirded out by that because they were at the meeting table and usually no one's allowed to eat on the meeting table. "why are you allowed to eat on the meeting table and not the others?" Dazai ask and atsushi honestly didn't want to answer but he did. "Because I'm special." Atsushi said as the other port mafia member finally arrived and soon mori walked into the meeting room and the meeting started as usual but everyone in the agency was wondering about atsushi. Mori didn't seem to care so the agency was now more curious about it and the other port mafia member didn't care because they already knew.

Soon the meeting ended in the agency had a lot of questions about atsushi. "Why is atsushi treated better than the others?" Tanizaki ask, the port mafia member didn't answer them because it was not the place to tell them. "Because I'm special." Atsushi said again and technically that was true because atsushi was treated better because he was the son of port mafia boss so technically he's very special. The agency member were still confused because they wanted to know why atsushi is special. "Atsushi is special because he my son." Mori finally said to the agency member and then he walked away and the agency is just shocked and flabbergasted by that because they didn't expect the port mafia boss to have a son. "What.." Yosano said as she look at atsushi and she couldn't believe it at all.

"That why I'm special." Atsushi said with a smile and the agency was just so shocked that they couldn't speak at all. "Wow..I didn't expect mori to have a son.." Dazai said, he was not expecting that at all too. "believe me, we were surprised too.." Chuuya said as atsushi just giggled at that. "Wow." Tanizaki said, he honestly didn't know what to say about that. After a while the agency finally left but they were still in shock because they couldn't really believe it because the port mafia boss having a son was unexpected especially for mori. Dazai and yosano especially couldn't believe it but mori doesn't really lie about things so it's obviously true. Atsushi did get asked a few questions by the agency members and he obviously answered the best he could but he didn't share any private information.

Atsushi doesn't really work with the agency though but sometimes he does now because they know about him but there's always someone with him because mori doesn't want to risk anything.