found out?//atsushi hair color//

*request*??

(Someone wants the port mafia and agency to find out about it so this is like a part two to the hair color)

-fluff and a bit of angst?

-au-atsushi hair color is black but dyes it to be white.

Warning:

Short(667)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi hair color is originally black but the black hair kinda of reminded him of his family so he dyes it white. Atsushi didn't really like his parents because of what they did to him so Atsushi wanted to feel unrelated to them because they have black hair so he made his hair white. Atsushi like the white hair so he doesn't plan on changing his hair color anytime soon at least.

The port mafia and agency know nothing about it, and Atsushi love gaslighting dazai to thinking the black strands don't exist. The agency and port mafia were having a meeting with each other and it was going great as usual until dazai screamed. "I saw it!" Dazai yelled as he pointed at atsushi and Atsushi seriously actually looks very confused.

The other looks very confused and dazai slowly walked up to atsushi and grabbed his hair and showed the agency the black strands on his hair. "See!? Im not crazy or seeing things!" Dazai said as atsushi started to laugh a bit. "Alright fine..you were never seeing things.." Atsushi said as he looked at the black strands and sighed. "What the fuck is happening?" Chuuya ask, the whole port mafia member were wondering that.

"Atsushi keep saying I'm delusional because I'm seeing these black strands!" Dazai said as atsushi started to giggle because it was hilarious to atsushi. "you're not delusional dazai..i have black strands because my hair color.." Atsushi said and akutagawa looked like he finally realized what hair color atsushi had. "Black hair!?" Akutagawa said in shocked and atsushi just nodded. No one expected atsushi to have black hair and to cover it up.

"Yup..black hair.. I dye it to be white.." Atsushi said and everyone was now wondering why, which is why atsushi didn't want to tell them in the first place. "My family have black hair and I have unpleasing memories about them so I like my hair color to be different so at least I feel unrelated to them." Atsushi explained, atsushi didn't look that happy to tell everyone and everyone saw the unhappiness.

"That why I take a few hours to get my hair done because covering up black is kinda of hard.." Atsushi said and that made total sense to everyone. "I just didn't feel like telling you all..you guys are always so nosy about things..so if I told you about it you're going to ask why I do it.." Atsushi said and the agency felt guilty about that because it was true, they were quite nosy people. "Im just glad you actually take a day off because you never take a day off..and you forced to do dazai work.." Kyouka said as she slowly put her knife away because she thought dazai was going to hurt atsushi, when dazai pulled atsushi hair.

The meeting soon continue as normal and once it was over atsushi made his appointment to get his hair retouched again because he didn't want the blacks showing. The agency didn't really ask anymore questions after that because they didn't really have any more questions and kyouka sometimes goes with atsushi because she wants to see how he gets his hair done and then they grab lunch after that.

The port mafia didn't really care to be honest it's not something they need to know or even wanted to know the first place. Chuuya did in fact find a hilarious that atsushi was gaslighting dazai to thinking the black strand wasn't there at all.  Atsushi still never told the agency about his family and what they did.

(😭 wasn't sure how to make this long to be honest)