poison//atsushi and shibusawa//

-angst and fluff

-au-shibusawa is cannibal.

Warning: cannibal, abuse.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi knew shibusawa because he was in the orphanage, the kids known him as the doctor but he wasn't really a doctor, he mostly experimented on the little kids but his favorite one atsushi. Atsushi was very special because of his ability and shibusaw was a cannibal so he ate atsushi and atsushi couldn't stop him.

Atsushi only live because of his ability and atsushi was going to get revenge one day. The Headmaster didn't stop shibusawa at all and atsushi was actually beaten more if he fought shibusawa. Atsushi hated every moment of it, atsushi felt his limbs being ripped off and slowly grow back. Atsushi was tied to a chair and couldn't move at all and shibusawa enjoyed every part of it.

Atsushi was actually pretty glad he got kicked out of the orphanage but he knew deep down inside shibusawa would look for him again but this time atsushi has a plan. Atsushi was happy to be in the agency and no one about atsushi plan because if they knew what he was doing, they would stop him. Atsushi new how strong shibusawa was so he needed a plan that actually killed him, and shibusawa was a cannibal so atsushi decide to put poison in his body because it would actually kill shibusawa.

Atsushi wanted shibusawa to be gone and would do anything to achieve that, even that means putting poison in his body. Atsushi could handle the poison being in his body but sometimes atsushi would cough up blood because of it but wouldn't die at all so it was the best plan atsushi could think of. Atsushi didn't really know how much poison he actually consumed, he just knew it was enough to kill shibusawa.

Atsushi didn't expect everyone to be kidnapped by shibusawa. The port mafia and agency members were strapped into a chair and atsushi was also strapped into a chair and shibusawa looked very happy. "we met again..atsushi..I thought maybe your friends would like to watch this." Shinusawa said as he suddenly rips atsushi arm off, atsushi didn't scream and was trying to hold in the Scream as shibusawa ate the arm like it was just normal food.

The others were pretty disgusted about it but obviously couldn't help atsushi. Ranpo suddenly looked absolutely horrified because he realized what atsushi has done and suddenly shibusawa start to cough up blood. Atsushi just smiled, "what..the hell.." Shibusawa said as he coughs up more blood and atsushi start to giggles. "poison, you're going to die of poison.." Atsushi said to shibusawa and shubusawa finally realize what atsushi did. "you're crazy for consuming poison to kill me.." Shibusawa said with a smirk and the other look horrified by hearing that. "I had to kill you somehow..I knew you would try to find me and I would do anything to kill you, even if it hurts my body but I won't die..because my ability.." Atsushi said with a smirk as shibusawa drops to ground.

Atsushi slowly grew back and atsushi uses ability to get out of the restraints. Atsushi went to check to see if shibusawa was alive and he was gone. "..he gone.." Atsushi said with a smile as randomly start coughs as well. The other didn't even know what to say to that, and atsushi slowly went to untie them as well. Dazai went to atsushi and immediately slap him. "what were you thinking!? consuming poison!?" Dazai yell as the other just watched. "I had to kill him okay!? I wasn't about to go through that shit again.. imagine what it feels like in your limbs ripped off each day and slowly grow back!!?! It painful!!" Atsushi said, atsushi didn't look happy at all and the other were just horrified. "besides I won't die from the poison because of my ability.." Atsushi said as kyouka hug him.

"I'm so sorry.." Chuuya said, and atsushi didn't say anything. Atsushi was just happy to know the shibusawa was gone. "Atsushi..we're going to tell the president about this." Yosano said, atsushi already knew that so it didn't surprise him so he just nodded. The port mafia member were  honestly freaked out because atsushi seems so calm about him consuming poison.

The president was also shocked by hearing this, "atsushi.. do you realize what you did?" Fukuzawa ask and atsushi just nodded. "I consumed a bunch of poison to kill shibusawa." Atsushi said, the agency members were pretty freaked out by that and fukuzawa didn't know what to say. "I know you're all worried about that but I'm completely fine .." Atsushi said and atsushi was in fact completely fine and wouldn't die from the poison at all.

"I know but still.. you consumed poison..a normal person wouldn't do that.." Yosano said, atsushi just looked at her. "Am I normal? He basically ripped all my limbs off one by one and slowly they grew back, he basically ate me. You think I would be normal after that?" Atsushi said and the other were absolutely disgusted. " I can imagine that and it disgusting.." Ranpo said, atsushi didn't say anything and fukuzawa decided to have atsushi talk to someone.

The agency didn't trust atsushi to be around a type of poison or even medicine because of that incident. Atsushi actually nothing ever happened and went on with his life.

(🤷‍♀️random)