goodbye//atsushi as C.C//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is C.C from fnaf

Warning:

(this will be based off the games)

(And I haven't looked in the fnaf lore in years so i might have got something wrong)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi past was very secreted and he he didn't tell anyone about it. Atsushi was born into the afton family and atsushi was C.C. atsushi was lucky to survive the accident he got his head literally almost chopped off but they were lucky to save him but atsushi ended up with permit damage.

Atsushi was in a coma for years and once he woke up his family was dead and his dad was a killer. Atsushi slowly recovered by time and decided to change the identity because he didn't want to be associated with his father. The agency knows nothing about atsushi head injuries or anything, the president does known because it says on his file but he never say how he got the head injury.

The port mafia and agency were working together and atsushi decided to look at the his incident because it was documented. "Wow..everyone thinks I'm dead.." Atsushi said to himself, no one paid attention to him at all. "Did you hear about those missing kid?" Chuuya ask dazai and he just nodded. Atsushi immediately froze and thought of his father. "I heard it happen at the abandoned Five Nights at Freddy's place.." Tanizaki said and atsushi looks very shocked. "No..oh my fucking god..he still alive!?" Atsushi said as he looked at the other and everyone looked confused.

"Huh?" Kyouka said, everyone was confused and was wondering what atsushi was talking about. "The missing kid..William Afton is probably killing them.." Atsushi said as he sit back down and everyone was more confused because he was pronounced dead. "He always come back..using a animatronic to keep living.." Atsushi said, atsushi father was in fact still alive but not for long because atsushi plan on end him.

"How do you know this?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi didnt answer. "My real name is C.C afton..I was the one who was in a coma because of the accident, I was lucky to survive that." Atsushi slowly said to everyone and everyone was too stunned to speak. "I ended up with permanent brain damage though, that's why things take longer for me..I decided to change my identity because of my father.." Atsushi explain and everyone was just flabbergasted by what they're hearing, even mori look surprised.

"Wow..I didn't expect to hear this.." Higuchi said, no one was expecting to hear all of that. "Ugh..I'm burning that place down with him in it.." Atsushi said to himself, no one was going to stop him either. "So..I'm sorry for yelling at you..I didn't know you had brain damage.." Kunikida said, he felt guilty for yelling at atsushi because he was slower than the others but now he knew why. "It alright...I didn't tell you about my brain injury at all.." Atsushi said, he honestly didn't really mind it, they didn't know it so it wasn't their fault. Atsushi already had a plan and it was pretty easy and he didn't have to do much.

"I haven't been here in years.." Atsushi said as he looked at the abandoned Five Nights at Freddy's place. All the memories came back to atsushi and atsushi was ready to burn down this place. The other just watched and didn't stop atsushi a lot. "Goodbye..father.." Atsushi softly Whispers as he throws the match at the building and it immediately went on fire. "I remember..I always have nightmares of those animatronics and wouldn't get any sleep at all..they always haunted me.." Atsushi said to everyone, everyone just listened as they watch the building slowly burn. Atsushi felt relief somehow and it was like he actually let go of his past.

"I assume you have many questions and I can answer them the best of my ability, I was in a coma so I wasn't there to actually witness it what happened.." Atsushi said to everyone and obviously everyone had many questions about it and atsushi try to answer them all to the best he can. The port mafia member actually start to respect atsushi because what he went through was hell and still kept living. The agency made sure to treat atsushi the same after learning all about that and also promise not to say anything because atsushi didnt know people knowing is true identity.

Atsushi basically lived in normal life after that and his time william afton was gone forever.

(💁‍♀️i love fnaf)

(🤷‍♀️i honestly made the plot and everything so I hope this is what the requester wanted)