the bartender?//atsushi and dazai//

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is the bartender that works at lupin.

Warning:

(😭 I was half sleep writing this!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi was a bartender at the lupin and one day met an unusual customer. The demon prodigy dazai, he was one the weird customers that atsushi got and atsushi didn't care about dazai being in the port mafia. "Atsushi~" dazai said with a smirk as he pulls atsushi closer to him. "How about we work together.. were-tiger." Dazai whispers, atsushi didn't look surprised. "Sure..how about we talk later about this, we don't want anyone hearing about this~" atsushi said with a smirk and dazai just nodded.

Dazai obviously knew atsushi was the were-tiger and wants to work with atsushi because of the atsushi ability, he has greater senses than normal human which includes greater hearing than humans. Atsushi can hear things from many miles away and that why dazai want to work with atsushi.

Atsushi agreed to it, atsushi was meant to get information on people, which was pretty easy as long as atsushi got paid, he didn't mind. Dazai soon left the port mafia and went to the agency and slowly dazai stop going to the bar to see atsushi. Atsushi was happy for dazai and didn't mind it.

The agency was running into a little problems with their information on the port mafia. "How do we get information about the organization?" Kenji asked and suddenly dazai remembered atsushi so dazai told thr agency about atsushi.

Atsushi was working as usual when suddenly he sneezed. '..why do I have a feeling dazai is thinking about me?' Atsushi thought to himself as someone walks into the bar. "Are you atsushi?" Fukuzawa ask and atsushi just nodded. "..I'm want to ask you something.." Fukuzawa said as he sit down and whisper something into atsushi ear. "I see..I can do that..." Atsushi said with a smirk as he gives fukzuawa a drink.

Atsushi could easily get the information that fukuzawa wanted. 'Stupid..' Atsushi thought to himself as he looked at the knocked out bodyguard and atsushi left. Atsushi obviously knew how to find and bunch of other things. Fukuzawa was definitely impressed by this and soon atsushi and fukuzawa started to work with each other.

Atsushi got the information that fukuzawa needed and mori was actually paying him because the agency and port mafia were working together. The agency member and port mafia member were waiting for the bosses and atsushi was talking with him. "Wow..not surprising there's a bar in the port mafia base.." Yosano said as suddenly atsushi walked in. "I understand.." Atsushi said with a smirk as he walked to the bar and mori looked excited.

The agency and port mafia member looked confused except for dazai. "Here." Atsushi said as he gives mori his drink that atsushi specially made for him. "Wow..didn't think you would agree.." Dazai said with a smirk and atsushi just smiled. "Well..I'm am getting $1,000 so.." Atsushi said and the other look shocked. "Anyways..I'm atsushi..a simple bartender but I do have an ability, which is beast Beneath in the Moonlight..and because of that, I have greater senses then all of you.." Atsushi explain, and now it made sense to everyone. Atsushi was getting the information for them because he is great hearing and can hear everything.

"I see..so you're the one getting the information..thank you.." Chuuya said and atsushi just laughed a bit and soon the meeting began and everyone was planning to take down the organization with the help of atsushi. Atsushi didn't mind helping as long as he gets paid to do it, he's fine with it and because of the information that atsushi got the easy took down the organization.

Atsushi obviously got the money and returned to his work again but this time someone visited him. "Atsushi.." Dazai said with a smile and atsushi already knew what to get dazai. "I miss you.." Dazai said and atsushi just laughed. "Really? Surprising.." Atsushi said as he pat dazai head and dazai basically drinks tonight away until atsushi was done with work.

Dazai went home with atsushi, which wasn't unusual actually it happened a lot when he was in the port Mafia. "I'm sorry..I didn't visit you..I just couldn't handle it..he wasn't there anymore.." Dazai said as he hugs atsushi and atsushi slowly comforts the drunk dazai. Dazai slowly fell asleep after a few minutes and atsushi slowly put dazai into the spare bedroom and tucks him into bed like he always does.

And now the agency call atsushi to help them with dazai because he's very hard to work with sometimes and only listens to atsushi for some reason. Atsushi still a bartender but sometimes works with agency again or port mafia as long as he gets paid to do it.

(😭 I don't like this at all to be honest)