my hair color?//Atsushi ??//

( this is not a request but an idea someone gave me)

-fluff and a bit of angst?

-au-atsushi hair color is black but dyes it to be white.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi hair color is originally black but the black hair kinda of reminded him of his family so he dyes it white. Atsushi didn't really like his parents because of what they did to him so Atsushi wanted to feel unrelated to them because they have black hair so he made his hair white. Atsushi like the white hair so he doesn't plan on changing his hair color anytime soon at least.

The agency obviously knew nothing about it and Atsushi didn't think it was important to tell them because it's not their business. Atsushi was finally done with dazai work and atsushi it was making appointment to hair salon so he can get his hair retouched again because some black was showing. The agency notice the black hair and everyone was somewhat curious about it. "Ah, kyouka..I will be busy tomorrow, just to let you know." Atsushi said to kyouka, Atsushi and kyouka live together so atsushi tells her if he's doing something so she doesn't have to worry.

"Oh alright.." Kyouka said, kyouka was happy about atsushi doing something because he doesn't leave the house that often and usually leaves to go to work or has a mission or something. 'they already noticed black strand on my hair..' Atsushi thought to himself, Atsushi keeps his past a secret to everyone and his hair is connected to his past and he doesn't want to talk about his past. The agency didn't ask about black strands, which was a good thing.

Atsushi and kyouka soon went home because both of them were done with work. Kyouka didn't really question the black strands on Atsushi hair, of course she wondered about it but Atsushi would tell her why when he's ready so kyouka didn't really care. "how long will you be gone tomorrow?" Kyouka ask atsushi, "for a few hours at least..I'll most likely won't go to work.." Atsushi said and kyouka was happy about that because Atsushi usually don't take time off work because Atsushi does dazai work so this time dazai is forced to do his work if Atsushi is not there.

Atsushi and kyouka went to sleep as normal and in the morning Atsushi obviously didn't go to work because he had to get his hair done. Dazai was forced to do his work because of that and Atsushi was happy about that. Atsushi doesn't like to dye his hair by himself because black is a hard color to even get out or to even dye so he has someone that's professional to do it. Atsushi doesn't like to talk when he gets his hair done so it's usually always quiet. 'they're going to question on why I don't have the black strands anymore..' Atsushi thought to himself as he looks at his white hair and slowly smiles.

Atsushi want to grab some lunch and went home as usual and kyouka didn't question the hair color because she didn't care but the other were wondering now. "where's the black strands on your hair?" Dazai ask and atsushi decided to play dumb. "what black strands?" Atsushi questions and dazai glare at him. "you have black strands I saw them yesterday!" Dazai said and atsushi looks very confused. "I don't have black strands on my hair, you might be seeing things.." Atsushi said and dazai was thinking about something now because he saw the black strands.

"But..I saw them!" Dazai said and atsushi just looked at dazai like he's crazy. "Dazai.. you're probably seeing things.." Atsushi said as dazai looks at the other and they didn't know what to say to that and they all decided they're probably seeing things but in reality they weren't, they saw the black strands. Atsushi found it funny in a way because they all believed him. 'Dazai is now thinking he's going crazy..' Atsushi thought to himself as he smiled and went to do his work.

No one really questioned the black strands now because Atsushi would always say they're seeing things and they slowly start to believe that as well.