insane//atsushi, ranpo and dazai//

*request*

-angst and fluff

Warning:

( I honestly just made something up so this probably is terribly bad)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Dazai and ranpo apparently knew everything but what if they didn't know everything about their precious atsushi. Atsushi was always innocent but what if he wasn't innocent on the inside and he could be considered the devil in a way. Atsushi knew how ranpo ability work and dazai stalked people to get his information or goes to ranpo. 'Ranpo..needs information to even use his ability or the glasses so just don't give him information but give him idea that something is going on..' Atsushi thought to himself as he drinks his tea and kyouka was staring at him.

"you're definitely planning something aren't you?" Kyouka ask and atsushi just smirked. "Maybe.." Atsushi said and kyouka honestly didn't give a fuck about it. Atsushi needed a way to make dazai and ranpo interested about something so they would look into it but they will find nothing about it and it will drive them crazy. 'Finding something about me..' Atsushi though to himself, atsushi made a planned and soon the plan was a success.

Atsushi decided to play a little prank on them because it was easy thing he could come up with. Atsushi has told akutagawa about his plan and akutagawa decided to help his boyfriend with it so akutagawa went to send flowers to the agency and that obviously caught ranpo and dazai interest but obviously atsushi wouldn't answer any questions about that so that's how they got interested in that topic and they were going to find out no matter what. 'Technically ranpo is unable to use his ability because he doesn't have enough information about it..so they're going to stalk me to find out..' Atsushi thought to himself as he looks at dazai and ranpo and they're we're talking to about what to do and how to find out atsushi little secret.

Atsushi didn't say anything about the flowers and ranpo and dazai obviously tried to find out who was sending atsushi flowers but atsushi didn't say anything and the flowers had no address on it or even a smell so they were going off with nothing, which drove them crazy a bit. Atsushi would keep getting flowers each day and dazai and ranpo try to find out who was sending atsushi flowers but atsushi wasn't answering anything and the flowers had nothing on the person who was sending them so they're in a dead end. "Fuck..we meant to know everything.." Dazai said as he drinks some wine and ranpo just nodded. Atsushi was actually in fact watching them the whole time and he was laughing to himself and no one noticed him at all.

'maybe they're not so smart after all..' Atsushi thought to himself with a smirk and he slowly walked away and dazai and ranpo didn't notice anything because they were drunk. Dazai and ranpo did in fact have a massive hangover after that, which made it a lot harder for them to find anything about the person who is sending atsushi flowers. Atsushi had fun watching them really try to find out anything but obviously they couldn't find anything because atsushi knew a lot about them and he knew most of their plans on how to find information so it was easy for atsushi to keep this little secret for now.

The agency knew nothing about it because atsushi didn't tell them shit but the agency did in fact know that ranpo and dazai were trying to find out something but had no luck on finding what they wanted to know. Kunikida did have fun watching dazai cry over the fact, he couldn't find out what he wanted to know and ranpo was trying to act normal but slowly he was getting tired of it and he need to know soon. Atsushi still wouldn't say anything about it and that just made dazai and ranpo more angry and desperate to find out.

"Atsushi!! Please just tell me!!" Dazai said as he starts to shake atsushi. Atsushi was trying his best not to laugh as dazai started to cry and ranpo didn't look happy at all. Atsushi didn't say anything and the agency member were just watching as dazai beg atsushi to tell him. "Damm..what the fuck is happening right now.." Yosano said kunikida and he didn't have a answer and dazai was just crying his eyes out at this point. "Hmm..nope!" Atsushi said with a smile and ranpo looked horrified. "Just fucking tell me!" Ranpo said as he accidentally chews on his lollipop and atsushi just smirked and nod as a no.

Dazai was still crying his eyes out and after a while he was just laying on the floor crying and ranpo just stares at atsushi the whole time and atsushi of course didn't say anything because why not. Atsushi had fun not saying anything and he also has fun watching dazai and ranpo slowly go insane because they did not know everything about atsushi. Atsushi still didn't say anything about it for weeks and it's slowly drove dazai and ranpo insane and soon atsushi decided he should stop it because he was getting a little bored of it but he still didn't answer the question because he just felt like not answering any questions.

But after a while, atsushi decided to tell them that was just a little prank and dazai and ranpo were really mad but they couldn't do anything to atsushi.

(😭 I'll honestly wasn't sure on what to do so I just made something up)