the new boss//atsushi and mori//

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi was chosen to join the port Mafia.

Warning: character death, pedophilia, sexual assault.

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

The boss of the agency made an agreement with the port mafia boss. The agreement was to port mafia helps the agency and a return one of the agency members will be transferred to the port Mafia but the port mafia boss gets to pick the person. Fukuzawa didn't want one of his members to be in the port Mafia but he didn't have a choice and he had to save his members so he went with the agreement and the port mafia helped agency. "As agreement, I will be taking one of your member." Mori softly said as he looked around the room.

The only member he couldn't take was yosano so yosano didn't have to worry about that but she was definitely worried for her friends. The port mafia member didn't know which member would be picked but they didn't expect the tiger boy to be picked. "Atsushi..I want atsushi." Mori finally said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi was shocked at that. "Me!?" Atsushi said and the other agency member were horrified and shocked at that. "Atsushi!? What!? No!" Dazai said as he grabbed atsushi and mori just smirked.

Fukuzawa couldn't do anything to stop that so he had to let it happen. "Come on atsushi." Mori softly said as he grab atsushi hand and they start to walk away and everyone else actually look horrified at that because mori never hold someone's hand unless it's elise so they were pretty disgusted because they can already imagine what's going to happen to atsushi. Mori may maybe attracted to little girl but atsushi was different. Atsushi was very skinny because he doesn't eat much so mori seem to love atsushi.

Atsushi was basically mori personal assistant and atsushi hated every moment of it. Atsushi couldn't scream or cry at all, mori would do many things to atsushi and atsushi just had to sit through it and let it happen because he couldn't find the port mafia boss. The port mafia member felt bad for atsushi but they obviously couldn't fight their boss but one day atsushi had enough of it and he attacked mori.

Atsushi was sitting on a chair as mori slowly rubs his shoulders and atsushi just couldn't take it anymore so he suddenly attacked mori. There was blood everywhere and I mean everywhere because atsushi wanted to make sure he was actually dead and he wouldn't come back to life. "Oh god.." Atsushi said as he looks down and you can't even recognize the body anymore but he knew it was to port mafia boss. "Boss?" Chuuya said as he walked into mori office and he saw the body and then he saw atsushi. "..I couldn't take it..anymore." Atsushi said as he looked at chuuya and chuuya face immediately softened.

"Atsushi..you're now the new Port mafia boss because you killed the current one so what's your orders boss?" Chuuya said as he bow down and atsushi looked surprised. When you killed the crrent Port mafia boss the person that killed the current port mafia boss will be the new port mafia boss. "Uh..we need to have a meeting about this..notify everyone.." Atsushi said to chuuya and chuuya just nodded. "And..get someone to clean this.." Atsushi said and chuuya just nodded, obviously someone went to clean the room and the port mafia members were gathered in the meeting room. "What happened?" Akutagawa ask chuuya, it's very unusual to not see mori in the meeting room so everyone automatically knew something happened.

"Mori is dead..so we have a new boss." Chuuya explain to everyone and everyone was shocked because who would dare try to kill the Port mafia boss, I mean the members didn't give a fuck but they were still surprised. "Atsushi..is our new boss." Chuuya finally said as atsushi walked in. "Holy shit.." Tachihara said as everyone bows down and atsushi just stand there. "Honestly..I'm happy mori gone.." Kouyou said as she sit down and honestly everyone agreed. "Though..very surprised that atsushi killed mori..oh..I should say boss though.." Higuchi said and atsushi just giggled. "I can't believe I even did it, I just couldn't take anymore.." Atsushi explain to everyone and everyone just nodded.

"I think..we should tell the agency about this.." Atsushi said to chuuya and chuuya just nodded. Chuuya obviously went to call the boss of the agency and the members of the port Mafia started to talk about things. The agency member and Fukuzawa were very confused about this because chuuya didn't explain anything. he just said you need to come to the port mafia base for a emergency meeting so that's what the agency did they came to the port Mafia base. Dazai notice something was off because mori wasn't in the room and atsushi was sitting in the boss's chair. "Oh shit." Dazai finally said as he realized what has happened but everyone else in the agency is confused.

"Mori was killed.." Chuuya said to the agency and it is no surprise that they were shocked about this because it's very shocking but now they wonder who was a new boss. "I killed mori so I'm the new boss.." Atsushi finally said as he looked at the agency and now they were flabbergasted by that because they didn't expect atsushi to actually killed port mafia boss but yosano and dazai we're so happy about that. "Fuck yes! He gone!!" Yosano said with a smile and everyone else was happy about that but now they were wondering about atsushi because he was the new boss.

"Atsushi...are you going to stay as port mafia boss?" Fukuzawa ask and atsushi didn't answer for a few minutes. "Yes." Atsushi finally said, atsushi was going to stay as port mafia boss and everyone was shocked about that. Fukuzawa understood that and after a while the agency left and atsushi got used to being the new port mafia boss obviously the port mafia executives helped him with a lot of things and he soon understood it all.

The port mafia and agency didn't necessarily become allies after that but they could tolerate each other because atsushi was a better boss than mori.