insane//atsushi, dazai and ranpo// part 2

*request*

( this is part 2 to the "insane//atsushi, ranpo and dazai//")

-fluff and angst

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi didn't plan on telling ranpo and dazai about, who sent the flowers but after a lot of begging, atsushi finally decided to tell them who sent the flowers. "So..you really want to know who sent the flowers to?" Atsushi ask and both dazai and ranpo nodded eagerly, both of them were waiting for answer and atsushi was about to say it when suddenly nikolai activated to the ability and made a portal. "Oh shit." Atsushi said as he suddenly was grab and atsushi was dragged into the portal and both ranpo and dazai were just flabbergasted and shocked. "No.." Dazai said, they had to wait more for the answer because atsushi was literally kidnapped.

"Well shit..we better tell the agency, I want my answers." Ranpo said as he get up and both dazai and ranpo went to the agency building and went to tell the other members about atsushi being kidnapped and to also find out where atsushi was now. Atsushi looked confused as nikolai placed him on a chair. "we're not going to hurt you at all..I'm actually here to stop you.." Nikolai said and atsushi just looked confused until nikokai I started to explain. "I been basically watching you and I love being ranpo and dazai slowly going insane but I want more." Nikolai explain and atsushi just smirks at that. Fyodor was there the whole time but he didn't say anything at all and he mostly listen to the conversation.

"I see..I'm perfectly fine with that.." Atsushi said with a smile and nikolai just giggled and they slowly made a plan to make ranpo and dazai even more crazy. "How about..stuffed animal? It cute and it would definitely make them quite curious.." Atsushi said to nikolai and nikolai immediately agreed to that. Nikolai could easily steal a bunch of stuffed animals so that wasn't a problem. Fyodor was watching the conversation and they were all smiling and giggling at the same time because soon the plan was set and ready to go.

"I should probably drop you off at agency." Nikolai said as he suddenly activates his ability and made a portal to the agency and atsushi was suddenly back at the agency and everyone looked shocked but they were all relieved at the same time. "Atsushi!! Are you alright!? Did you get hurt?!" Kyouka ask as she hug atsushi and atsushi just smile and nod as a no. "I'm perfectly fine.." Atsushi said as he looked at dazai and ranpo and they were waiting for answer. "I decided..I'm not going to tell you who gave me those flowers..." Atsushi said with a smile and dazai and ranpo looked flabbergasted to hear that and they couldn't believe it.

"No...NO!!" dazai said as he started to cry and he falls through the ground crying and ranpo just stands there and frowns and everyone else was confused but they ignored it because they didn't want to get into that. Atsushi was just smiling to himself and he went to do his work as dazai cries on the floor and ranpo just stand there. 'perfect, everything's going according to plan..' Atsushi thought to himself as he smirk and does this work as usual.

The next day, the plan was set and ready to go. There was a tiger plushie in the agency that was for atsushi and it immediately caught ranpo and dazai attention but like the last time, they couldn't find anything about who gave atsushi the plushie and atsushi didn't say anything at all. "Fuck.." Dazai said as he lay on the ground and ranpo was also on the ground. Atsushi just watches them and smirks to himself, ranpo and dazai were already going crazy and now they were doing more crazy now.

The agency member mostly ignored it because they couldn't even get an answer out of atsushi so there is no point in trying to stop them because they wouldn't stop until they got answers. Nikolai and fyodor would watch this happen and atsushi gave updates about what was happening. Fyodor found it hilarious because it's quite funny to see dazai and ranpo slowly going insane because they don't know something and they have to know everything.

"Atsushi!! Please just tell me!!" Dazai said as he starts to shake atsushi again. Atsushi was just smiling as ranpo glare at him. Atsushi didn't say anything and the agency member were just watching as dazai beg atsushi to tell him. "deja vu.." Yosano said and mostly everyone agreed with her as dazai cry more. "Nope." Atsushi said with a smile and ranpo looked horrified. "Please?!! Just tell us??" Ranpo said, ranpo needed to know now but of course atsushi didn't say anything at all and dazai soon passed out from all the crying and fyodor was laughing the whole time because it was so funny and nikolai just love the chaos, that was happening.

Atsushi obviously had lots of fun not saying anything and he also has fun watching dazai and ranpo slowly go more insane because they did not know everything about atsushi. Fyodor and nikolai also has fun at the same time and it was so funny just seeing them suffer because they did not know everything. After a while they decided to stop it but atsushi still decided not to say anything about who gave him the stuffed animal and the flowers and that drove dazai and ranpo more crazy but they could do nothing to convince atsushi to say anything at all and of course nikolai and fyodor had fun watching that as well.

The agency didn't question anything because they didn't want to get into that because it was a lot of unnecessarily drama and atsushi basically gets harassed by dazai each day because dazai and ranpo really want to know but of course they got no answer as always.

(😭I totally rushed this so there might be many mistakes!!!)