ocd//shin soukoku//

*request*?

(I believe this is a request)

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi has ocd.

Warning:

(I'm honestly not sure how people with ocd reactions and other things so I'm going off of what I know so there might be some mistakes!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi always thought he was just normal and it was normal thing to think about stressed or be paranoid like that. Atsushi never realized it was something serious until akutagawa pointed it out one day. Atsushi started to date akutagawa and everything went perfectly okay but akutagawa start to notice a few things about atsushi. Akutagawa was in the living room and atsushi was making something to eat and atsushi kept making sure the stove was off but each time atsushi left the kitchen, he just had to make sure it was actually off.

'That certainly not normal..' Akutagawa thoughts to himself as he watches his boyfriend. Atsushi finally walked into the living room and sit down and eat like nothing happened. "Atsushi..what were yoy doing?" Akutagawa softly ask, atsushi looked at his boyfriend in confusion. "I was making sure..the stove was off.." Atsushi said, akutagawa just nodded. "Do you always need to check it multiple times?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi just nodded.

Atsushi didn't know much about mental health or other things so atsushi didn't know ocd exist. "Yea.." Atsushi said and akutagawa just nodded as he think about something. "Do you do that with anything else?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi thought about it and then nodded. "I always make sure..the doors locked and containers..and other things..why do you ask?" Atsushi said as he tilts his head in confusion. "Atsushi..that not normal.." Akutagawa suddenly said and atsushi eyes aide a bit. "I think you should talk to yosano about this, she is a doctor..." Akutagawa softly says and atsushi just nod.

Atsushi and akutagawa enjoyed their day but akutagawa just kept noticing small things. Akutagawa was in bed as atsushi got up to check the locks again. 'We definitely will be talking yosano about this..' Akutagawa thoughts to himself, akutagawa is a light sleeper so he obviously hears atsushi get out of bed but akutagawa didn't say anything. After a while atsushi finally went into the bed and finally fell asleep.

In the morning, akutagawa decided to take the day off so he can go with atsushi to see yosano. Atsushi made sure to lock the door and akutagawa didn't say anything about it. The walk was peaceful and quiet the whole time and atsushi was holding akutagawa hand. No one knows about akutagawa and atsushi dating so everyone looked surprised to see akutagawa in the agency. "I'm not here for trouble..we need to talk to yosano." Akutagawa said as yosano walked into the main room. "You need to talk what?" Yosano ask, as kyouka glare at akutagawa.

"It a bit private." Akutagawa said and yosano just nodded. "Alright come into my office and we can discuss." Yosano said as both atsushi and akutagawa followed her and atsushi was getting nervous again. "So what do you need to discuss with me?" Yosano ask as she shut the door for privacy and akutagawa started to explain and atsushi just looked more nervous. "The door is lock." Akutagawa said to atsushi and atsushi wasn't really believed him. Yosano listened to everything and she already had a pretty good idea what was going on. "Ocd or knows as Obsessed compulsive disorder." Yosano said to atsushi and atsushi just nodded.

"I sadly can't diagnose you with it because I'm not a specialist in mental health so you have to go to another doctor for that." Yosano explain, yosano was in fact a doctor but she's not specializing in mental health so she can't diagnose atsushi at all. Atsushi suddenly got up, akutagawa already knew he was gonna to check the house to see if it was lock and everything was off. "I can make a appointment for atsushi..to see a doctor..actually I think I can get the appointment in today." Yosano said to akutagawa and akutagawa was happy to hear that.

"Me and atsushi are dating.." Akutagawa suddenly said and yosano just nodded. "I kind of already figured that out.." Yosano said, the agency member hear the part that atsushi and akutagawa were dating but they didn't hear the part about the ocd so they didn't know why atsushi walk out of the agency. "Why did atsushi leave?" Kyouka ask as she glare at akutagawa and yosano wasn't sure what to say. "It a private matter..I don't think I'm allowed to say it without permission..but I can say that atsushi is perfectly okay and is not being harmed.." Yosano said, yosano technically does need permission to say things unless it's about harming someone or harming yourself is when yosano is allowed to speak without permission from the person.

Yosano got a appointment with a doctor and lucky enough they got it in one day so they didn't wait that much to see a doctor. The doctors was somewhat a friend of the agency so that's how the appointment got in so fast. Atsushi learn a lot and actually start to realize that what he is experiencing isn't normal. "You have ocd or the full word is Obsessed compulsive disorder." The doctor said and akutagawa just nodded. Atsushi nodded as well. "Sadly..there's no way to really cure it but..there's ways to manage it so it basically doesn't run your life.." The doctor said as atsushi grab akutagawa hand and akutagawa just smiled at his boyfriend.

The doctors obviously explained on how people even develop Obsessed compulsive disorder and explain things that could help control ocd. Atsushi learn a lot so he knew what was actually happening. Atsushi obviously told the agency about it because they deserve to know and the agency obviously supports atsushi so they'll try their best to help if they can, and also everyone was fine with atsushi and akutagawa dating as long as no information was shared about the organizations.

Akutagawa obviously didn't leave atsushi and make sure to stay with him the whole time. Atsushi ocd slowly got under control and it basically doesn't control his life anymore. The port mafia doesn't know anything about it because it's not their business to know and they don't know that akutagawa and atsushi are dating but mori obviously know because he apparently know a lot but he fine with it.

(I seriously don't know how people with ocd react or what it even look like so I just went off some things I know so I may have got this completely wrong!)