coma//atsushi is wake?//

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi has been in a coma for a year.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

It was meant to be a simple mission but it turned out to be a disaster. Atsushi and akutagawa were on a usual Mission together and it was meant to be quite simple but something always happens. 'Shit..' Atsushi thought to himself as he get down, there was gunshots everywhere and both akutagawa and atsushi were trapped inside of a warehouse with no escape. "What do we do now?" Atsushi ask akutagawa as akutagawa look around but he honestly had no idea on what to do so they just waited for backup.

They were meant to hunt down a person but looks like the person was hunting them down now. Atsushi could hear the footsteps coming closer and akutagawa noticed atsushi was getting nervous by the second. Atsushi put his index figure to his lips and akutagawa immediately knew to keep quiet. 'Shit..they're getting closer by the second..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi could hear it and he knew tbey would find them.

"found you.." The person suddenly said as he points the gun at atsushi head and  atsushi got shot. Akutagawa saw all of it and he looked horrified but he took his chance and basically killed the person. "Jinko!!" Akutagawa said as he run to his partner and atsushi was already unconscious and slowly his breathing got worser. "we're here!" Dazai said as he walked in and he immediately sees his student on the ground and akutagawa just looked worried.

"Holy shit!" Yosano said as she run to atsushi and checked his pulse. "Oh god.." Yosano said as she activates her ability to heal atsushi but atsushi was already unconscious and he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. "let's get back to the agency.." Yosano said as akutagawa activate his ability to carry atsushi and the car ride there was silent. "Atsushi!?" Kyouka suddenly said in shocked as she looked at the unconscious atsushi. Everyone else looked shocked and akutagawa immediately brought atsushi to yosano office. Atsushi was hooked up to a IV and everyone was discussing about what happened.

"we were hunting down the person but it seemed like the person already knew and they were going to hunt us down and they saw Jinko first." Akutagawa explain to the agency member and kyouka look very worried. Yosano was checking on atsushi and she looked like she didn't have great news for everyone. "I'm not sure when he will actually wake up.." Yosano said and kyouka slowly started to cry and she went to sit by the hospital bed. "..I need to go back to the port mafia base.." Akutagawa said as he walked away and everyone is just frozen in place from shock.

"Please wake up.." Kyouka said as she cries and atsushi could hear nothing for him it was like he was drowning but he could still breathe, he was just in a pile of water unable to move. Kyouka kept wishing that atsushi would wake up, but soon she got tired and fell asleep right next to him. Atsushi still wasn't able to hear anything and yosano made sure to check on atsushi condition but there's no luck.

"It been a week.." Naomi said as she looked around and everyone was affected by this. Dazai was actually doing his work once but it was deadly quiet in the agency, no one wanted to talk and you can hear the sounds of kyouka crying again. "I'm sure atsushi will wake up...he just needs time.." Tanizaki said to his sister, tanizaki kept hope that his friend would wake up and naomi just nodded. Everyone tried to be positive after another week past, it just kept affecting them more.

Atsushi was able to hear the faint sound of someone crying but he still couldn't move at all. Kyouka absolutely make sure to stay by his side of time and yosano certainly didn't give up hope at all. "He condition has gone a lot better.." Yosano said to the president and he just nodded. Atsushi condition was getting better but there was no sign of him waking up anytime soon so it was worrying everyone. "we won't give up at all.." Fukuzawa said to yosano and she just smiled and agreed. Kenji didn't give up hope at all, and he was sit by atsushi and tell him about everything.