the secret Thief//shin soukoku//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-au-atsushi is a phantom thief but is still in the agency so it's a secret.

Warning: abuse.

(I feel so fucking stupid for not knowing what a phantom thief au is)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi grew up in a shitty orphanage, atsushi was hated because of having a ability. Atsushi was considered to be a monster and was always locked up in the cage, atsushi would be starved and beaten. Atsushi wasn't allowed to be around the other kids so he basically had no education and soon atsushi was kicked out of the orphanage for being 18 because technically the orphanage Headmaster doesn't have any authority over him anymore because he's an adult now.

Atsushi was homeless for a while and basically stole to even get some food but one day he saved someone from drowning but turns out the man wanted to die so the man wasn't happy but soon dazai decided to bring atsushi to the join because it was very obvious that atsushi was homeless. Atsushi technically was homeless but technically wasn't at the same time because he had money but obviously doesn't show it. Atsushi was happy to have a job but he still was a thief and obviously he left no crumbs behind so no one could find the thief, which was a good thing for atsushi.

Atsushi did almost get caught by someone though, atsushi was walking on the rooftop of a building when he spotted akutagawa and akutagawa spotted atsushi. " I won't anything and you don't say anything." Atsushi said with a smile and akutagawa was just surprised and confused at the same time. "Jinko..are you a thief?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi just looked away. "No...maybe.." Atsushi said and akutagawa was definitely surprised because he didn't expect it at all. "Oh god..I surely wasn't expecting that.." Akutagawa said as atsushi finally jumped down so he was on the ground. 'Atsushi look so innocent and kind, I didn't expect him to be a thief..' Akutagawa thoughts to himself as atsushi walks closer to akutagawa. "Please don't say anything cutie~" atsushi said with a smile and akutagawa just slowly turns red and atsushi immediately walked away and akutagawa it's just standing there in shocked and not sure on what to do but he decides not to say anything about it.

Atsushi and akutagawa somewhat got along after that and soon they start develop feelings for each other. "cutie~!!" Atsushi said as he hug akutagawa and akutagawa just turned a bit of red. "I honestly don't know how to say this but I like you." Atsushi said in a serious voice, atsushi wasn't sure on how to confess so he just said say it straight up and akutagawa looked surprised but then he smiled. "I like you too." Akutagawa said as he looked at atsushi and atsushi also looks a bit surprised. "May I kiss you?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi just nod and they share a long kiss. Atsushi was giggling and smiling the whole time and akutagawa was just smiled. "will you be my boyfriend?" Atsushi ask and akutagawa just nodded as they share another kiss but it was quicker because they had to go there separate ways.

They obviously kept the relationship secret because they were technically enemies and they didn't know how the organizations bosses or members react to it so it was better just keep it a secret for now. Atsushi was doing his usual routine but his victim was different because it was a porg mafia member and obviously the port mafia member caught them and took him to the boss. "pedophile.." Atsushi said as he gets trapped to a chair and mori just softly chuckled. "the agency is on their way..." Mori said with a smirk and atsushi didn't look happy to hear that. 'Shit..FUCK!!' atsushi thought to himself, the agency was notified that the tiger boy was at the port mafia base so the Emily went to the port mafia base.

The port mafia member looked confused as the enter their bosses office and the agency also walks into mori office. Atsushi had a disgusted look on his face as he watches mori try to convince elise to wear a dress. "Boss..everyone is here." Chuuya said and mori just smirk. "I suppose you guys would like to meet the thief that you guys have been looking for.." Mori said as he get up and walked over to atsushi and everyone looks confused. "Atsushi..is the thief you've been looking for." Mori said and honestly no one believed him at all because atsushi was a sweet kid and wouldn't hurt anyone.

"is this some type of sick joke?" Yosano ask as she laugh but mori look dead serious. "Obviously I have proof about this." Mori said and atsushi look confused. Mori obviously show the evidence and everyone was confused then surprised and then shocked at this. "What the fuck!! Are you stalking me or something!?" Atsushi ask as he looks at mori and everyone was just surprised that atsushi cuss but akutagawa was surprised at all because he already knew it. "is this true?" Tanizaki ask and atsushi doesn't say anything for a moment. "Yes yes..it's all true.." Atsushi said as he suddenly get up. "I could cut through the rope." Atsushi said and everyone was just shocked because they all thought atsushi with some sweet innocent little boy but in reality, that man is not innocent at all.

"What.." Dazai said, he couldn't believe what he was hearing and atsushi just didn't know what to do. "but you did miss something..ryuu already knew all of this." Atsushi said with a smile and everyone immediately looked at akutagawa and he just nodded confirming that was true. "Me and ryuu are dating!" Atsushi happily says and everyone was more shocked now because they surely wasn't expecting that too. "I thought..atsushi is innocent.." Dazai said and yosano nodded in agreement. "Do I seriously look like an innocent person?" Atsushi ask his boyfriend and akutagawa just nodded. "Atsushi..you look like a person that would never hurt someone.." Akutagawa said and atsushi just looked tired. "well I don't actually hurt people, I just steal things." Atsushi said and that was true.

"When?" Fukuzawa ask atsushi, "since the whole time, I suppose.." Atsushi said, dazai looks more surprised. "But..weren't you homeless, when I found you?" Dazai ask and atsushi just looks so done. "technically I found you..and you thought I was just some homeless person so you took me in like a dog.. I mean I was technically homeless but technically not because I had money.." Atsushi said and dazai slowly turns red from embarrassment and everyone was just so shocked that they couldn't say anything because they didn't know what to say to that. "Im happy that you finally found someone." Gin said to her brother and akutagawa just smiled and everyone was surprised because they never seen akutagawa smile, even mori look surprised by that.

"Welp..I guess I'm staying with ryuu.." Atsushi said as he looks at his boyfriend and akutagawa was perfectly fine with it. "I'm guessing.. I'm going to be kicked out the agency." Atsushi said as he looked at the president and Fukuzawa honestly wasn't sure on what to do. Fukuzawa has never kicked out one of his memory before and he didn't know if he wanted to kick out atsushi because atsushi technically was a sweet boy. "I don't know.." Fukuzawa said and the agency member just look at the president in shock. Atsushi also looked confused because he expected to be kicked out but fukuzawa was hesitant on what to do.

"I need time to think.." Fukuzawa said and atsushi just slowly nod. "I'll be at ryuu then." Atsushi said as he looked at kyouka. "Kyouka..You should stay with yosano for the time being." Atsushi softly said and kyouka just nod as a no as she hug atsushi. "Im not leaving you.." Kyouka said and atsushi wasn't sure on what to do now because he didn't want to leave her alone. "She can stay with us..we have plenty of room." Akutagawa said to his boyfriend and the agency couldn't stop kyouka so they let her stay with atsushi and the akutagawa siblings.

Atsushi stayed in the akutagawa siblings house for a while and he decided not to go to work and fukuzawa was thinking about on what to do because he wasn't sure anymore. "You call me?" Atsushi said as he yawn and fukuzawa just nodded. "Sorry...I'm a bit sleepy right now.." Atsushi softly said as he waits for the president to talk. "Im sorry atsushi..but you can't be in the agency, if you're going to steal things.." Fukuzawa said, he honestly didn't want to kick out atsushi but he didn't really have a choice and atsushi understood that. "I understand, hehe maybe..I'll change or not, I'm not sure." Atsushi said as he looked down and then he smiled.

"I'll make sure kyouka stay in the agency and I definitely won't be joining the port mafia anytime soon.. I'll be at ryuu house, if you need me or want to visit me." Atsushi softly said as he waves a goodbye and everyone in the agency was devastated about that. "you guys can visit him if you want I won't stop you from doing that." Fukuzawa said to the agency member and they just nodded and went back to work.

Kyouka was definitely devastated to hear that atsushi was kick out but atsushi made sure she stayed in the agency. "Sorry love." Akutagawa said as he hug atsushi and atsushi just laugh. "you don't have to apologize for anything." Atsushi said as he kissed akutagawa on the lip and akutagawa just smiled. Atsushi basically lives with the akutagawa siblings and sometimes the agency members visit him. Atsushi definitely did not join the Port Mafia though because he didn't want to kill anyone so he's just a thief for now until he decides he wants to change, if he ever does change.

(I think this story turned out pretty great.