love//atsushi x tachihara//

*request*??

(Not sure if this is a request or not to be honest)

-angst and fluff

-au-tachihara is blind(😔fukuchi hurt poor tachihara)

Warning:

(😭the fanfic about tachihara x atsushi was so adorable!!)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

After the battle with fukuchi, tachihara was found and obviously he couldn't see because fukuchi decided to make him blind and there's a scar by his eyes. Tachihara have been staying with akutagawa siblings because tachihara trust gin the most and gin basically take care of him. Atsushi has been basically staying at akutagawa sibling place because akutagawa was a stubborn person and the only person that could actually convince akutagawa was atsushi.

Atsushi soon met tachihara and atsushi have been helping him as well. Tachihara slowly gain feelings for atsushi but couldn't confess at all because he thought atsushi wouldn't like him back but tachihara was wrong because atsushi fell in love with tachihara. Atsushi was cooking as usual because akutagawa love atsushi cooking. "When can I get rid of that bright ass blanket?" Akutagawa said atsushi and atsushi glare at him. Tachihara look confused because he obviously couldn't see the blanket. "What blanket?" Tachihara ask as gin walks into the room. "I have a blanket..it a bright purple one, kyouka got it for me..and akutagawa think it disgusting.." Atsushi said as he looked akutagawa and akutagawa looked away. "Dinner is done!" Atsushi said as gin set up the table.

Tachihara had trouble eating so atsushi obviously help him. "Wow..this is great!" Tachihara said, the akutagawa siblings obviously agreed with tachihara and atsushi just turn bright red. The enjoy a nice dinner together before going to bed but tachira just couldn't go to sleep. "Tachihara?" Atsushi said as he checked up on him and tachihara didn't say anything. "Are you alright?" Atsushi ask slowly as he walked over to tachihara. "..atsushi..I wanted to tell you something.." Tachihara said, tachihara wanted to tell atsushi how much he love him, he needed to tell him. Atsushi just waited for him to say something and slowly tachihara took a deep breath in before saying it.

"I like you atsushi..I love you.." Tachihara said and atsushi look shocked but then smiled and slowly brushed tachihara checked. "I like you too.." Atsushi softly says to tachihara and tachihara was happy to hear that. "Can I kiss you?" Atsushi ask and tachihara immediately nodded and slowly atsushi kisses tachihara on the lips and tachihara kisses back. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Atsushi finally asked and tachihara immediately smiled. "Yes!" Tachihara said as he hugs his new boyfriend and atsushi obviously hug back.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" Tachihara asked, "of course." Atsushi said as they get position on the bed and basically cuddle the whole night. Tachihara was happy because he finally confesses feelings and the person loved him back. Tachihara slept peacefully that night with his new boyfriend and in the morning atsushi couldn't leave the bed at all because tachihara was holding him. "Am I.. being held against my will?" Atsushi ask tachihara, "yup.." Tachihara said as she snuggles closer to atsushi because atsushi was very warm.

Atsushi honestly just laid there not sure on what to do until a angry akutagawa walked into the room. "Jinko..make me..my pancakes!" Akutagawa said, atsushi pancakes were special and made with love and akutagawa love them. "Tachihara is holding me against my will.." Atsushi said as tachihara kisses atsushi cheek and akutagawa look confused now. "I confess my feelings for atsushi and now we're together.." Tachihara said and akutagawa suddenly smirked. "Gin!! I win the bet!!" Akutagawa yell at his sister and gin was upset about that. "Fuck!!" Gin yell and atsushi just laugh.

Tachihara finally let go of atsushi and atsushi went to make breakfast. Gin wasn't happy about losing the bet but was happy for tachihara and atsushi. " chocolate chip cupcakes with some strawberries just the way you like it." Atsushi said to tachihara, "just chocolate pancakes.." Atsushi said to gin and gin was happy. "And some plain ass pancakes just for the plain ass bitch.." Atsushi said with a smile and akutagawa look shocked and his mouth was wide open. Tachihara was laughing his ass off and gin was trying not to laugh at that. "Fuck you.." Akutagawa said as he eats his plain ass pancakes.

"anyways congratulations on getting together." Gin said to atsushi and tachihara, atsushi was just smiling and tachihara eating his pancakes slowly and atsushi helped him when he needed it. Akutagawa was also happy for them. "Yes congratulations." Akutagawa said with a small smile and tachihara was surprised to hear akutagawa congratulate them but he was happy to hear as well. They soon enjoy their breakfast together.

After breakfast was over akutagawa and gin went to do some mission and atsushi and tachihara cuddle with each other on the couch as atsushi read to tachihara. Tachihara was smiling the whole time, and suddenly kisses atsushi. "Hehe..you're so cute." Atsushi said with a smirk and tachihara turn red. "Really?" Tachihara ask, tachihara didn't think people will think he's pretty. "Yes, you are very beautiful.." Atsushi said as he hold tachihara cheeks and kisses him again. Tachihara was a blushing mess and atsushi found that adorable.

The agency knew nothing about atsushi dating tachihara and atsushi didn't tell him shit because why not but kyouka obviously found out but didn't say anything. Tachihara and atsushi were happy together and tachihara actually felt Love by atsushi.

(Hehe)