Secret but not for long//atsushi and mori//

*request*??

-angst and fluff

-au-mori is atsushi biological father but the agency doesn't know.

Warning:

( honestly😭 I didn't understand the request and I wasn't sure if atsushi was in the port mafia or the agency so I just wrote two different stories)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi had a very important secret that he had to keep a secret at all cost which is that his father is to port mafia boss. Atsushi mom sadly died from giving birth and you would think that the port mafia boss wouldn't be a good father but mori was in fact a great father to his son. Mori may have not been great to other people but he was certainly great with the son. Atsushi was a happy joyful kid and wasn't in the port mafia at all because he was too young to be in the port mafia.

Once atsushi understood a lot more things, he was allowed to join the Port Mafia but atsushi didn't want to be in the Port mafia at all and he wanted to save people. "you're definitely like your mother.." Mori softly said to his son and atsushi just smiled. Atsushi mom always wanted to save people and atsushi was basically the same way. Atsushi was actually never introduced to the port mafia members because mori didn't want to risk his son being hurt so atsushi was kept a secret for a long time.

Atsushi decided to join the agency because he wanted to save people and mori didn't really try to stop his son because he knew he couldn't stop his son. Atsushi obviously never mentioned about him being the son of the port mafia boss and the president thought he was orphan because his mom was dead and there's no information on his father. Atsushi easily join the agency and he quickly fitted with everyone but he made sure to keep his secret hidden very well especially because of ranpo but he was lucky because ranpo never found out. Atsushi never really had a problem fighting port mafia member but mori did because he wanted his son to be perfectly safe.

Atsushi and mori basically had a fight over that and they haven't been talking ever since then or rather atsushi is ignoring his father. The port mafia member did notice their boss being a bit sad but soon mori was just grumpy all the time or worried all the time, which confused the port mafia members. the agency and port mafia we're having a meeting to discuss some plans and the meeting was held at the port mafia base. "be warned, the boss is a bit grumpy and worried?" Chuuya said to the agency, the agency member looked shocked and confused at that and atsushi already knew why he was grumpy and worried.

Mori was sitting in his chair and he had a frown on his face and the other port mafia members are confused. "Hello mori." Fukuzawa said as he walked into the room and mori immediately looks at a son and he was so happy. "Atsushi!!" Mori said as he grab atsushi and hug him. Atsushi just smiled at his father as mori hugs his son very tightly and everyone else was more confused but the agency was worried especially yosano and dazai. "Are you alright!?" Mori ask his son. "Yes, I'm perfectly okay." Atsushi softly said as mori hug atsushi again. Mori was very worried for a son and everyone else was just waiting for explanation. "Uh..explain!?" Yosano said but mori completely ignored her as well and mori make sure his son was perfectly okay.

When mori was done making sure it's done with perfectly fine, everyone went to sit down but they were looking for explanation now. "I'm atsushi biological father." Mori said and honestly no one believed it at all but mori look so serious about it, that they knew it was true. "we got into a fight and I haven't been talking to him quite a while so that's why he was grumpy and worried." Atsushi said, now it made sense on why the port mafia boss was so grumpy and worried. "Oh..so that why..he was so grumpy and worried.." Kouyou said, she definitely wasn't expecting this.

"Wow...didn't expect mori to be a father.." Dazai said, he was very surprised about that because he didn't expect the port mafia boss to actually have a son, that's actually biologically his. "So atsushi...I'm guessing the agency has been treating you well?" Mori ask and atsushi just smile and nod. "I still don't like..how you have to fight.." Mori whispers as he looked away and atsushi just glared at his dad. "I'm old enough to fight..it is part of the job and you knew that.." Atsushi said and everyone was honestly just watching them and not saying anything because it was pretty interesting to see someone talk back to mori.

"I know but still!! I don't want you getting hurt!!" Mori said, everyone was surprised because mori actually care for a son. "Damm..he actually cares.." Yosano whisper to dazai and dazai was just flabbergasted at that. "I can literally heal my body so even if I get hurt, I can just heal it." Atsushi said and that was true. Atsushi can basically heal himself so it's not really a problem but obviously his father was very worried. "So..is boss actually a good father?" Chuuya ask atsushi and mori honestly just look offended to hear that. "Yea..he is a great father actually." Atsushi said with a smile and mori look proud of himself. "So, he could be nice to his son but not his members?" Dazai said and mori just looked away and atsushi just giggling and soon the meeting started and it came to end as well.

Atsushi wasn't sure if he was going to kicked out of the agency because of him being the port mafia boss's son. "So..sorry for lying to you.." Atsushi said to the president and Fukuzawa just smiled. "It quite all right, I mean I understand why you lied." Fukuzawa said and atsushi just looked a bit surprised by it. "As..long as no private information is shared or anything like that, then it's technically okay." Fukuzawa said to atsushi and obviously no private information was shared. "I promise you atsushi hasn't shared any information with me." Mori softly said and atsushi just nodded. "I'm mean..I'm fine with it..I don't really care.." Dazai said, and everyone in the agency agrees. Atsushi was surprised but then smiled at the agency member and mori was happy to hear that.

"Be safe." Mori softly says to his son and atsushi just nodded, and the agency was now leaving the port mafia base. The agency was okay with atsushi being mori son and they couldn't even control it so they accepted it and the port mafia member are a now a bit kinder to atsushi after that.