married//shin soukoku//

-fluff

-au-atsushi and akutagawa are married.

Warning:

Short(691)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi and akutagawa have been married for about two years now, and no one know about it. Atsushi and akutagawa weren't a fan of weddings so they just got married at the courthouse and went to a fancy restaurant to eat. Atsushi and akutagawa honestly completely forgot to tell the port mafia and the agency about them being married.

The port mafia and agency were working together as usual, when dazai walked up to atsushi. "when will you finally find someone~?" dazai asked atsushi and atsushi looked very confused because he was literally married to someone but then he realized he never told them, Akutagawa also realize he didn't tell port mafia.

Atsushi slowly moved his hand and show dazai his beautiful expensive ring that akutagawa got him. "I've been married for almost two years now.." Atsushi said as he try not to laugh because dazai expression was so hilarious. No one seen to notice it expect for akutagawa and he was trying not to laugh. "..married!? You are married to someone!?" Dazai yell and everyone look at atsushi in shocked.

"Yup..I honestly forgot to tell you all and I figured you already knew because my last name is changed.." Atsushi said with a smile and kunikida suddenly looks through the files and saw the last name. "Akutagawa!?" Kunikida yelled and now everyone was looking at akutagawa and akutagawa just nodded. "we didn't have a wedding at all.." Akutagawa said to everyone, "I'm not a big fan of weddings so we just got married at the courthouse and we went to a fancy restaurant.." Atsushi explain and everyone was just flabbergasted by that.

"What the fuck.." Yosano said, she was not happy that they didn't have a wedding because she wanted to be there. "My last name has no meaning so I took akutagawa.." Atsushi said and akutagawa just nodded in agreement. "And..I honestly forgot to tell you..but I figured you guys would find out.." Akutagawa said and atsushi nodded in agreement. "I mean we didn't try to hide it at all." Atsushi said as he started to play with akutagawa hair and everyone was still trying to process that.

"And ryuu..is a great person.." Atsushi said as he looked at kyouka and she slowly pulls her knife away and put it back in her pocket. "I didn't expect this at all.." Tachihara said and higuchi nod in agreement, even mori and fukuzawa were surprised. "Wow." Chuuya said, he definitely wasn't expecting to hear that today. "I think our anniversary is coming up.." Atsushi said to akutagawa and he nodded in agreement. "We can go to that one fancy restaurant, you always love eating there." Akutagawa said and atsushi was happy to hear that and nodded.

"I suppose late congratulations?" Tachihara said, and atsushi just smiled. "I guess it's our fault because we didn't tell you.." Atsushi said and akutagawa obviously nodded in agreement. "I guess..we just didn't notice.." Tanizaki said and everyone just agreed. "I'm happy! Because ryuu is finally not alone!" Gin said and akutagawa honestly looked offended to hear that and his husband started to laugh at that. "I'm not that lonely!" Akutagawa said and everyone look at him like he's delusional. "Ryuu..honey don't lie to yourself." Atsushi said and akutagawa slowly looked at his husband and akutagawa was even more offended by that.

"What the fuck!" Akutagawa said as everyone look away. "Calm down ryuu.." Atsushi said as he slowly played with akutagawa hair again and akutagawa just has a frown on his face. After a while everyone went back to work because they still have work to do but did ask a few questions because no one expected akutagawa and atsushi to get together. Atsushi and akutagawa soon went home together and their shared house. Akutagawa and atsushi basically cuddled the whole time because they were pretty tired.

And no one got used to them showing love together cuz they were so used to them hating each other.

(🤷‍♀️ I imagine this actually happening)