Secret//atsushi x sigma//

*request*

-fluff and angst?

-au-atsushi is mori biological son and is in the port mafia and the agency knows nothing about atsushi.

Warning:

(I think I read it right but I'm not sure anymore)

(This takes place around season five)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi had a very important secret that he had to keep a secret at all cost which is that his father is to port mafia boss. Atsushi mom sadly died from giving birth and you would think that the port mafia boss wouldn't be a good father but mori was in fact a great father to his son. Mori may have not been great to other people but he was certainly great with the son. Atsushi was a happy joyful kid and wasn't in the port mafia at all because he was too young to be in the port mafia.

Once atsushi understood a lot more things, he was allowed to join the port mafia. atsushi did in fact join the port Mafia and he was obviously treated better than most members because he was the port mafia's boss's son. The port mafia member knew about atsushi being mori son so everyone was respectful to him but the agency knew nothing about this because it wasn't their business actually and they don't have to know. It was mainly a secret though for the safety of atsushi because mori wanted to make sure his son was perfectly okay and wasn't going to be hunted down by the agency so it was kept a secret from them.

The agency member still knew nothing about it, even when they were teaming up because it was meant to be a secret. The agency and port mafia we're working together because of the agency being accused of being terrorist so the president made agreement with mori and now they were working together and obviously atsushi was helping as well so the agency knew about atsushi existence but they didn't know about him being the port mafia boss the son.

Atsushi did in fact get close with someone that was from the decay of angels. Sigma worked at the casino and atsushi was on the casino when they met and it was almost like love at first sight. Sigma was technically forced to be in the decay of angels because sigma wanted a home so that why he joined. Atsushi didn't really mind it because as long as no private information is shared, it's okay. Atsushi and sigma soon fall in love with each other and they got with each other but it was obviously a secret but atsushi did tell akutagawa because their partners on missions usually so they talk to each other a lot and atsushi trust him.

Atsushi knew about the plan to trick fyodor but sigma was part of the plan and that made atsushi worry because he didn't want his boyfriend to get hurt or dead. Atsushi and sigma couldn't have any contact with each other due to the plans but obviously sigma knew nothing about the actual plans and atsushi just hoped sigma was okay. Everything else went according to plan and soon everything was resolved and now they were meeting up with each other.

"Oh sigma? I left him there!" Dazai said and atsushi immediately looked at him and atsushi wasn't happy. 'He left sigma....' Atsushi thought to himself as he slowly loads his gun and akutagawa was just flabbergasted. "You can't kill him." Akutagawa whisper to atsushi and atsushi just glare at him. "I can kill whoever I want.." Atsushi said, but suddenly someone walked up to them. "Atsushi." Sigma said as he looked at the gun and immediately atsushi smiling and he threw the gun away because apparently he didn't need to kill dazai. "Sigma!!" Atsushi said as he hug sigma and sigma hug back. "what were you doing with that gun?" Sigma ask as he raises one of his eyebrows and atsushi just doesn't answer.

"I miss you!" Atsushi softly said as he kisses sigma and everyone was just shocked or confused. "Oh..shit..atsushi was about to shot dazai.." Chuuya said, he finally realized why atsushi was loading his gun and everyone else was confused. "Atsushi and sigma are dating." Akutagawa said and now it finally made sense but they were still surprised. Atsushi was just holding onto his boyfriend and was also glaring at dazai. "Wow atsushi, didn't even tell me.." Mori said as he wipes his tears away and atsushi just nodded as he slowly played with sigma hair. "Also..I don't really want any of the agency members in the port mafia, honestly it would be pretty awkward.." Atsushi said to his father and some of the other port mafia members agreed. "Yea..it would be pretty awkward and kind of weird anyway because we're technically their enemies and now one of them is not.." Higuchi said, it would honestly be pretty awkward for the agency members and it necessarily wouldn't work out.

"Hmm..yes that true..welp..I guess I won't be taking a agency member then.." Mori calmly says, the agency was shocked and flabbergasted because he listened to one of his members only one of them though. "So..mori listen to atsushi..why?" Dazai ask and the port mafia member didn't answer him because it was not their place to say it and atsushi just kept quiet. "Because..atsushi is my son." Mori softly says with a smile and everyone in the agency was more flabbergasted and was shocked on that because they didn't expect the port mafia boss to have a son and he actually cares for his son and actually listen to his son so it was very surprising.

"I...what...oh..huh?!" Yosano said as she look back and forth. Fukuzawa couldn't believe it as well but mori never really lies so it was obviously true. "Oh..wow.." Tanizaki said as he looked at atsushi in shocked and everyone in the agency was too shocked to even speak and the port mafia already knew so they were fine with it. "Let get going sigma!" Atsushi softly said to his boyfriend as he takes sigma hand and they start to walk away. Sigma was smiling the whole time as they got into the car and atsushi immediately snuggles up to his boyfriend. "I love you." Atsushi said as he kisses sigma again and again and sigma just smiled. "I love you too." Sigma softly said and soon they made it to atsushi housem sigma obviously has stayed in atsushi house before so it's not surprising to him. They were both quite tired because of everything that happened so they immediately went to bed.

Atsushi was holding onto sigma and sigma was also holding onto atsushi. Sigma was the first one to fall asleep, and atsushi mostly just watched his boyfriend as he slept but soon he got tired as well and fell asleep as well.

Everyone obviously got a break because of what happened and no one in the agency was transformed to the port mafia and sigma didn't join the port mafia. Sigma mostly stayed home at atsushi place and atsushi was happy to be with his boyfriend and mori was perfectly okay with a relationship and soon everything went back to normal.

(I may have rushed to write this)