sad mood//atsushi is in a sad mood//rewrote

*request*

(😭so apparently i mess up on sad mood, atsushi is in a sad mood so I'm rewriting it!)

fluff and angst?

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi is always happy but sometimes atsushi isn't happy and today was that day. Atsushi just wasn't having this day, he just felt sad and atsushi didn't really know why he was sad, he was just not feeling it today. Atsushi didn't feel like going to work so he stayed in his PJs and basically lay down for a while. Kyouka didn't really question it, because she just thought atsushi was taking longer to get ready.

Atsushi mostly just lay there, 'today is just not my day..' Atsushi thought to himself, the agency member did in fact noticed atsushi wasn't at work but they just thought he was late. "Is atsushi late?" Kenji ask and everyone just assumes that until dazai walk in. Dazai is always about hour and a half late so it surprised all of them. '..where the fuck..is atsushi!?' Dazai thought to himself as he looks at the empty desk. "..what the fuck did you guys do to atsushi!?" Dazai yelled and everyone was just surprised because dazai was literally yelling at them.

Dazai was blaming the agency because atsushi wasn't at work, which means they did something to him. "What did you do to atsushi!?" Dazai said and no one answered him because they did nothing to atsushi. "..maybe the port mafia member did something.." Kyouka said, kyouka already knew the port mafia member did nothing to atsushi but she didn't feel like hearing dazai yell so she made up a lie. "Yea maybe.." Yosano said, and before they knew it dazai was going to beat up the port mafia members. "at least he not blame us anymore.." Kunikida said as suddenly the president walked out of his office and into the main room. Fukuzawa immediately noticed atsushi wasn't at work.

"Where atsushi?" Fukuzawa ask as dazai walk out of the agency and went to atsushi apartment. "Atsushi was at home..I just thought he was taking his time getting ready but then he never came." Kyouka explained to the president, and fukuzawa understood that atsushi didn't come to work.

"And dazai is probably going to be able to port mafia members.." Tanizaki said as he looked away and dazai did in fact try to beat up mori but was stop so dazai mostly yelled at him. It was in fact very odd that atsushi didn't come to work so mostly everyone was worried and fukuzawa wasn't busy so he went to find out why because it's very unusual.

Atsushi apartment door was already unlocked and fukuzawa slowly walked in. Atsushi was laying on the floor and fukuzawa was very confused. "Atsushi..are you alright?" Fukuzawa ask as he looked down and atsushi just nodded. Why didn't you come to work?" Fukuzawa ask, he was now wondering more on why atsushi didn't come to work.

"Sorry..I'm just..I guess in a sad mood..nothing happened to make me sad..I just feel sad.." Atsushi try to explain, and it somewhat made sense to fukuzawa. "maybe you just need a break..you have been working a lot recently.." Fukuzawa said, atsushi was in fact working a lot so atsushi probably just needs time alone or a break, which is reasonable. "Dazai was very worried..he start to blame the agency and now it's probably beating up mori..." Fukuzawa said and dazai to try to beat up again but excessively slapped him across the face.

"Not my problem.." Atsushi said, atsushi wasn't going to stop dazai. Once dazai was done yelling at everyone, he went to find atsushi and who was so glad to see him. "Atsushi! Are you alright!? Do i need to kill someone!?" Dazai ask as he grab atsushi and hug him. Fukuzawa just looked away and acting like he heard nothing. "I'm fine..just in a sad mood no one hurt me or anything.." Atsushi said as dazai sighed a relief, and fukuzawa decided to go back to the agency.

I'll be going.." Fukuzawa said as he slowly walk away and dazai immediately pick up atsushi. "Let get you some more comfortable!" Dazai said with a silly smile as they walk into the bedroom. Atsushi sleeps in the closet but he does make the closet very comfortable. There was two blankets in the closet and a little mattress to fit in the closet, atsushi had a giant cat plushie and basically use it as a pillow. "Oh..look like the closet is really comfortable.." Dazai said and atsushi just nodded. "Get some rest!" Dazai said as atsushi get into the closet, atsushi immediately curled up into a ball and went back to sleep.

Dazai didn't plan on going back to work so he just stayed at atsushi apartment and the agency was actually glad about that. They were happy to hear that atsushi was okay and just need time to himself which was pretty normal so no one questioned it. Dazai was with atsushi the whole time and kyouka didn't question it because she knew dazai care for atsushi a lot. Kyouka make sure atsushi had some food, and dazai also stayed the night.

Fukuzawa also did get a few calls from mori about dazai slapping him and fukzuawa found it hilarious. the next day atsushi wasn't in a sad mood.

Atsushi feel a lot better and went to work and everything went back to normal.

(😭 I honestly didn't know how to add the other organization sorry!)

(And i hope i got it right!)