multiple identity//atsushi has DID//

*request*

-angst and fluff

-atsushi has DID(dissociative identity disorder) or also known as multiple personality disorder.

Warning:

( I don't know how people with dissociative identity disorder act or do so I'm just going off what I found out so there may be something that are incorrect!)

(Shin soukoku)

Short(809)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

dissociative identity disorder is the results of severe trauma at early age and usually occurs around development of a crucial moments of develop personality. Atsushi only has two different identities, but has actually never been diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder but it was obviously something was different with atsushi. Akutagawa start to notice it when they were fighting together and especially noticed it more when they got together.

"So..which atsushi am I talking to you right now?" Akutagawa ask atsushi but technically it wasn't talking to the main atsushi. "Oh? You seem to notice..the other are stupid." Atsushi or the other personality. "I don't tell you my name.." Atsushi different personality said with a smile and akutagawa just nodded. Akutagawa did a lot of research before and so he knew about dissociative identity disorder. "Does atsushi know about this?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi just smile. "Maybe, maybe not.. I think he knows but probably is in denial about it." Atsushi different personality softly said as the main atsushi come back.

"..we should get you checked out by the doctor lady." Akutagawa softly says to his boyfriend and atsushi just turn bit red. "It yosano.." Atsushi said, akutagawa honestly didn't remember yosano name and he didn't play on remember it. "Doctors lady." Akutagawa said as he grab atsushi hand and they started to walk to the agency. It was atsushi day off so it was surprising to see atsushi in the agency but it was more surprising to see akutagawa as well. "we need to talk to the doctor lady." Akutagawa said to the agency member. "It yosano.." Atsushi said as he looked down and yosano walks into the main office because she heard her name. "You need to talk to me?" Yosano ask and akutagawa just nodded and he basically ignores the other members and both atsushi and akutagawa went into yosano office to talk about something.

Yosano actually is allowed to diagnose atsushi with dissociative identity disorder so after a few questions, Yosano finally made her diagnosis. "Atsushi has dissociative identity disorder.. usually this happens because of the traumatic experience and childhood and around the development of a personality.." Yosano explain the akutagawa and akutagawa just nodded. "Sometimes.. with some therapy sometimes the personalities might form into one but sometimes it doesn't so I guess time will tell.." Yosano explain, yosano obviously did research on this stuff so she knew all about it. "Usually..the different personalities have different names and other things.." Yosano said to akutagawa.

atsushi was just red from embarrassment. Atsushi already knew this but he was kind of in denial about this because he didn't want people to look at him differently because of this.

"Atsushi..I promise you..I won't leave you." Akutagawa softly said to his boyfriend and atsushi just look away. No one knew about them being in a relationship so it's surprised yosano. "you guys are together?" Yosano ask and akutagawa just nodded. "Make sense.." Yosano said, she wad fine with the relationship as long as atsushi was happy. "Why is the agency member so nosy about things.." Atsushi different personality said as he looked at the door and yosano actually looked upset because it meant to be a private place to talk in yosano office and the other agency member are being nosy again or some of the agency members are being nosy.

"And I still don't feel like telling you my name." Atsushi different personality said and akutagawa just nodded. 'This personally..seem to be honest and shit..' Akutagawa thoughts to himself as yosano opens the door and starts to yell at dazai because he was being a nosy bitch. "Dazai!! Stop being nosy!! This is meant to be a private conversation you dumb fuck!" Yosano said as she kick dazai and akutagawa just doesn't help. Dazai was fake crying but honestly yosano didn't give a fuck and atsushi different personality loved watching this.

And the other agency member didn't stop yosano from beating dazai up. Akutagawa decided to take atsushi home and atsushi was fine with that. Akutagawa didn't plan on leaving atsushi because of him having different personalities and akutagawa was staying with atsushi so atsushi was happy about that. Akutagawa did actually learn more about the different personalities because he obviously was with atsushi and he didn't mind it one bit and the agency was fine with it because it didn't necessarily change anything.

( I tried to make this long but I didn't know how sorry!)