model//atsushi x tanizaki//

-fluff

-au-atsushi is a model

Warning:

(😶i saw a fanfic about atsushi x tachihara and now I'm starting to ship it tbh😭)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi is a model in Yokohama and doesn't work at the agency at all but his boyfriend does work at the agency. Tanizaki was one of atsushi fan and when atsushi finally met tanizaki, it was like love at first sight. Atsushi really love his boyfriend and tanizaki obviously love atsushi too.

The agency know nothing about tanizaki love life and tanizaki wasn't sure on how to tell them. "Atsushi.." Tanizaki said as he sit on atsushi lap and atsushi look confused. "I think..I want to tell the agency about us..but I'm not sure on how.." Tanizaki said as he looked away and atsushi suddenly kisses tanizaki. "Hehe..I can put on disguise and walk in.." Atsushi said with a smile, atsushi was really famous so he always put on a disguise when he's going out so people don't ask him questions.

"Oh? That can work!" Tanizaki said with a big smile and atsushi was happy to hear that. "I can go the agency after my photo shoot.." Atsushi said and tanizaki was happy to hear that. "I love you.." Atsushi said as he slowly played with tanizaki hair. "I love you too.." Tanizaki said and they spend the rest of the day cuddling.

Tanizaki was super nervous the next day because he didn't know how the agency would react and his sister as well because she didn't know anything. Atsushi was on his way to the agency with his disguise as usual and tanizaki slowly waited for his boyfriend to arrive. "Huh..tanizaki is nervous..I wonder why.." Kenji said to kyouka and naomi look at her brother and noticed it as well and was about to ask why tanizaki was nervous but suddenly atsushi walked in.

"you made it!!" Tanizaki said as he jump on atsushi and hug him. Atsushi immediately had to hold his boyfriend and started to laugh. "Of course I made it.." Atsushi said and everyone looked confused but naomi felt like she knew that voice but she wasn't sure yet until atsushi took off his hat and sunglasses. "Oh my god.." Naomi said in shock and the agency looked shocked too.

"you're the famous model!" Yosano said and atsushi just nod. "I'm pretty sure everyone knows atsushi..but this is atsushi..and he's my boyfriend.." Tanizaki said to the agency and everyone was just so shocked. "I'm happy for you!" Naomi suddenly says as she hugs her brother and atsushi just laugh a bit. "it's a pleasure to meet you all.." Atsushi said to the agency, "..can I have a autograph though?" Naomi asked as tanizaki glare at his sister and atsushi just nodded. "how did you guys meet?" Dazai ask as atsushi signs a autograph for naomi. "junichiro was one of my fans and when we met it was love at first sight I suppose.." Atsushi explain as tanizaki immediately turned bright red.

"Atsushi!" Tanizaki said as atsushi pat tanizaki head and giggles. "Wow..I didn't expect to met a model today." Yosano said to ranpo and he nodded in agreement. "Hehe..I didn't think I would meet the smartest detective in the world.." Atsushi said with a smile and ranpo look shock because ranpo was actually a bit of a fan of atsushi too. "You know me?" Ranpo said and atsushi nodded. "junichiro told me about all of you guys." Atsushi said and tanizaki just turn more red. "Really?" Kenji said and atsushi just nodded. "Oh! How was the photo shoot?" Tanizaki ask his boyfriend, "it went well as usual." Atsushi said with a smile and tanizaki smiled back.

"Wow.." Kyouka whispers to herself, as the president walks into the main office. "Oh? You're that one model.." Fukuzawa said, he heard ranpo talk about him. "Ah..yes! That me." Atsushi said with a nervous smile, "I can't believe tanizaki is dating someone.." Dazai said and kunikida agreed with dazai. "Wait.. are those ears and tail that you have in the pictures real or fake?" Yosano ask and atsushi didn't say anything and tanizaki just smirked.

"Oh..yes there are most definitely real." Tanizaki said with a smirk and atsushi just turned red. "Be quiet!" Atsushi said, tanizaki just smiled at his boyfriend. "Yes..the ear and tail are real..I supposed it's a part of my ability.." Atsushi said as two ear and a tail pop out nowhere. "I can..turn into a tiger.." Atsushi said as kyouka walk up to him. "..can I touch them?" Kyouka asked and atsushi just nodded. Kyouka eyes immediately lit up as she touches the ears.

"Wow..why didn't you tell us, you were dating someone sooner?" Naomi asked her brother, "I was nervous..I mean..he's literally a model that's famous.." Tanizaki said and everyone understood that, after a while of talking, tanizaki and atsushi left the agency to go home.

Tanizaki was cuddling atsushi the whole car ride home and atsushi just smiled. "you're so adorable." Atsushi said as he kisses his boyfriend and tanizaki kisses back. They enjoy dinner together and soon went to sleep, and atsushi sometimes visit the agency but not all the time cuz he's busy and the agency is also busy.

(💀 imagine..atsushi being a model but was dating akutagawa)