friends//atsushi and DOA//

*request*?

( someone wanted more of atsushi and decay of angels friendship!)

-fluff and angst?

-au-atsushi is friends with the decay of angels.

Warning:

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi doesn't really understand how he made friends with a bunch of terrorists but he did somehow. Atsushi first met fyodor and after that he met the other members of the decay of angels. Atsushi was very confused at first because they're a bunch of terrorists and they want to be friends with atsushi but soon atsushi decided not to question shit and that helped a lot. The decay of angels love having atsushi around because atsushi was the ball of sunshine and he was a fun person to be around.

The decay of angels member made have became a bit of a protective of atsushi because atsushi was too sweet and he shouldn't get hurt at all. Atsushi didn't mind it at all because he didn't question it. The agency obviously knows nothing about this friendship because the decay of angels are literally terrorist and atsushi works in the agency so yeah that's why they don't know.

Atsushi was sitting down as dazai beg him to do his work. "Dazai..I'm not doing your work.." Atsushi said as he sighed and everyone was just watching them. akutagawa and chuuya were there for a mission and chuuya was laughing his ass off because he's never seen dazai beg before and it was hilarious, but suddenly a portal was there because of nikolai ability. Nikolai slowly points a gun at dazai and nikolai uses this other hand to give atsushi is lunch and everyone was frozen in place and dazai didn't say anything. Nikolai gave atsushi a quick head pat and then the portal was gone.

"Huh...I didn't realize I forgot my lunch." Atsushi said as he open the bento box and everyone was just confused. "Atsushi..what the hell?" Dazai said and atsushi didn't look surprised. "That was nikolai." Atsushi said to everyone and everyone was just more confused because it made no sense at all. "Apparently..I forgot my lunch.." Atsushi said and everyone was just flabbergasted at this point. "So..it normal for a terrorist just give you your lunch?" Chuuya ask and atsushi just shrugs a response. " I don't question it.." Atsushi said and ranpo decided to use his ability to find out why and he looks surprised in a way.

Ranpo decided he wasn't going to say shit because it wasn't his business in a way and atsushi isn't a traitor or is being harmed so the agency didn't leave a right to know everything unless atsushi wants to tell them. "Are you friend with the decay of angels?" Dazai ask, and he looked serious and atsushi just nodded. "I honestly don't know how I became friends with them, I just did one day.." Atsushi said as he eat his lunch and everyone just looked surprised or shocked. "I don't share any private information about the agency and I know nothing about their plans.." Atsushi said, no one can speak because they were still in shock and trying to process the fact that atsushi is friend with a bunch of terrorists and the terrorists are actually nice to him.

"I wasn't expecting this at all.." Tanizaki said, no one expected this at all. "Welp..we got a mission to do so bye." Chuuya said as both akutagawa and chuuya walked out and dazai followed them because he has to go with them on this mission but dazai had work to do so he tried to make his student do it but that didn't work at all. Atsushi was just eating his lunch as everyone just stare at him in shock. "Are..they're nice to you?" Kyouka ask and atsushi just nodded. Kyouka didn't really like the fact that atsushi was friends with a bunch of terrorists but as long as they weren't hurting atsushi and atsushi was happy, she'll be happy as well.

Suddenly nikolai used his ability and he walked into the agency. "Sorry but we need atsushi." Nikolai said as he pick up atsushi and atsushi is still eating his lunch and everyone just stands there and does nothing because they didn't know what to do and slowly atsushi and nikolai were done and the agency were just there now questioning what the fuck just happened.

Sigma was doing his work but nikolai obviously interrupted him and fyodor was just there. "I figure it was pretty awkward so we decided to just kind of kidnap you.." Fyodor said to atsushi and atsushi just nodded as he finally finishes his lunch and sigma is doing his work because he has to do it. "The agency look pretty surprised!!" Nikolai said as he sit atsushi down. "Of course..they're surprised, I mean atsushi is's literally friends with some terrorist, I think I would be surprised too." Sigma said and fyodor nodded in agreement. Atsushi just giggled at that and nikolai just frowns.

"Anyways..Atsushi, how have you been doing?" Fyodor ask and atsushi just smile. "I've been doing great.." Atsushi softly said and fyodor was happy to hear that. "Fukuchi is busy so he sadly couldn't join us today." Fyodor said, Fukuchi is the hunting dogs leader so he's always pretty busy so sometimes he can't meet up with the others because of work. Atsushi just nodded as sigma finally signed because he done with the work. "managing a casino isn't easy." sigma said and nikolai just giggled. Atsushi and the decay of angels mostly talk about random things or they play a game and the game UNO because UNO is a fun game.

Everything was going fine until nikola won and sigma wasn't happy. "Oh shit!!" Atsushi said as sigma jumps onto nikolai and starts to beat him up and nikolai is pulling sigma hair. "Oh shit.." Atsushi said, both atsushi and fyodor were watching them fight because it was fucking entertaining. "I'm being attacked!!" Nikolai said as he also get his hair pull and atsushi is just laughing at this. Fyodor was also laughing and nikolai was offended by that and sigma was still mad. After a while sigma has stop punching nikolai and nikolai was crying in atsushi arm. "There there.." Atsushi said as fyodor laughed and sigma just looked away. Nikolai was upset because he literally got beat up by sigma and sigma was proud of himself.

"Tell fyodor to stop laughing!!" Nikolai said as atsushi look at fyodor and fyodor stopped laughing. Sigma was still looking away and soon nikolai has finally stopped crying but was sleeping peacefully on atsushi lap and atsushi was just yawn. In the end they all fell asleep on the floor because they were too lazy to move and atsushi went to work the next day and everything was normal but the agency did a few questions about it and after a while they kind of accepted it in a way because there was information shared or other things like that.