D&D//atsushi play ??//

*request*?

-fluff

-au-atsushi play D&D(which stands for Dungeons & Dragons)

Warning:

(I hope I got this right to be honest)

(And I honestly know nothing about Dungeon & Dragons so there might be many mistakes)

Short(748)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Ever since atsushi has been kicked out of the orphanage he basically has his freedom and now he can do things he couldn't do as a kid and that was to play games. Atsushi always love fantasy and other things so when you heard about Dungeons and dragons, he just had to try it out for fun. Atsushi loved it a lot and after he met a lot of people that actually lived as well and one of the people was akutagawa.

Atsushi was shocked because akutagawa acted like he like nothing so it was a real surprise but they kind of became friends over that and they now always hang out with best friends. Higuchi, gin and tachihara also play it as well so they sometimes hang out with akutagawa and atsushi. Everyone take it serious so it no surprise, when akutagawa pulled out a gun and was ready to shoot someone. "Oh shit!" Higuchi said as she grabt onto gin and atsushi just smiled. Atsushi also pulled out a gun and tachihara was just shocked. "Uh..atsushi..aren't you meant to help people, why do you have a gun?" Tachihara ask, atsushi technically isn't allowed to have a gun but he does. "It called..the armed detective agency for a reason.." Atsushi said to tachihara as he points the gun at akutagawa and akutagawa points his gun at atsushi.

"Uh..we should calm down.." Gin softly said, but atsushi and akutagawa I didn't listen to her at all. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" Akutagawa ask atsushi and gin, higuchi and tachihara were now starting to worry. "Because you love me." Atsushi said with puppy dog eyes, atsushi was trying to mimic dazai and akutagawa just started to laugh. Tachihara also started to giggle and atsushi was also laughing because it was so funny. "Omfg.." Gin said as she finally relaxed. After a while they finally went back to playing and akutagawa sadly went to bed pretty mad and was going to get his revenge.

Atsushi usually just sleeps on akutagawa couch and atsushi leaves before he gets killed by akutagawa. The port mafia and agency we're working together so akutagawa and atsushi we're obviously going to see each other again. "Jinko.. you're so lucky, they're here right now.." Akutagawa whisper to atsushi and atsushi just smirk at that. Atsushi already knew that akutagawa wouldn't kill his best friend but obviously threats were made, which were normal so it didn't bother atsushi at all.

No one seem to notice it at all and that was a good thing. Atsushi didn't really tell the agency about him playing games because it's not exactly their business but he definitely keeps the secret that he's friends with a port mafia member because they're technically meant to be enemies so it's obviously a secret. Ranpo might knew about it but he honestly knows when to keep a secret so that won't be a problem at all and they always bribe him to keep it a secret. Everything was normal until atsushi, higuchi, gin, tachihara and akutagawa were playing Dungeons & Dragons again because why not.

This time, someone got knocked out. "idiot!!" Gin said to her brother, akutagawa may have accidentally threw tachihara across the table and accidentally hit atsushi but tachihara was the one who was unconscious and atsushi was awake. "Tachihara is breathing so it's perfectly fine but tachihara might be mad though." Atsushi said to gin but she was still yelling at her brother and akutagawa honestly didn't give a shit. Higuchi was watching it because she didn't know what to say and soon tachihara woke up and he was perfectly okay so there's nothing to worry about.

Akutagawa still had apologize though because gin kept saying he had to apologize so he did but that doesn't mean he actually meant it, he's just said to make his sister stop complaining about him throwing tachihara. Atsushi, akutagawa, gin, higuchi, tachihara actually have a great friendship but they all do take the game pretty seriously but even after that, they still are great friends.

(honestly I wasn't sure what the fuck to do so this is probably terribly bad)