traumatizing//atsushi ??//

-angst and fluff

Warning: graphic, disgusting?

(💀 I think I have gone insane because why did I make this?)

Short(558)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person POV

Atsushi can easily regrow his limbs back, which includes his other body parts like his eyes but usually no one actually tries to cut his eyes or take them out, one day akutagawa accidentally cut one of the eye out and atsushi slowly put it back in and slowly attached to his body so he can see again in the eye. Akutagawa looked absolutely terrified by that and didn't know what to say.

"What..the fuck!" Akutagawa said, it looked like he saw a fucking ghost and atsushi acting like nothing ever happened and akutagawa was fucking traumatized after that. Atsushi found it hilarious that akutagawa was terrified by that so each time akutagawa saying something about seeing, atsushi would take one of his eyes out and throw it at him.

Akutagawa was not terrified to say anything around atsushi. Atsushi start to do with this other body parts too like when akutagawa say he needed a hand, atsushi order his hand and throw it at him. Akutagawa was so traumatized by that, the other port mafia member saw it and even mori noticed it but akutagawa didn't say shit. Atsushi haven't done it to anyone else yet but no one ask him or a hand so he couldn't do anything until the day came where he would traumatize someone else.

The port mafia and agency member came to agreement and were working together. "Hey atsushi..can you look at this?" Tanizaki ask and suddenly akutagawa looked absolutely terrified and atsushi just smirked. Akutagawa made disgusting face as he watch atsushi throw his eyes at tanizaki and no one noticed until tanizaki screamed. "What the fuck!" Tanizaki yell as atsushi started to laugh. "I can't.." Akutagawa said as he sit down and everyone was horrified by that.

"You said..you need me to look at something.." Atsushi said as he pointed at his eyes and tanizaki looked terrified and was ready to pass out by that. "I..what.." Kunikida said as atsushi grabs his eye and slowly put it back in and everyone was absolutely horrified and naomi actually pass out. "Is that why akutagawa has been so scared all the time?" Chuuya ask and atsushi just nodded and sat back now.

Everyone was still trying to process all of that because it was so horrifying and honestly disgusting in a way. "I'm going to be sick.." Ranpo said to himself and atsushi acts like it was pretty normal, which scared them all more. "Jinko..find it funny.." Akutagawa said and atsushi nodded, which confirmed he finds it so funny.

Even mori look scared and decide not to mess with atsushi because he didn't want to deal with that. The other didn't know what to even do about I because Atsushi wasn't going to stop it anytime soon because he find it so funny to traumatize his friends and the port mafia. Everyone decide not to mess with atsushi because they didn't want to be traumatized anymore. Atsushi got used to putting his body parts back together because of the orphanage and shibusawa so atsushi didn't see a problem with it and he technically can't grow back so it didn't matter.

(😭✋why did I make this?)